Walkman Cassette Based Walkman
A selection of articles related to walkman cassette based walkman.
Original articles from our library related to the Walkman Cassette Based Walkman. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Walkman Cassette Based Walkman.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
Walkman Cassette Based Walkman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Walkman Cassette Based Walkman books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Every music has a story
- My uncle introduced me to this on cassette tape when I was in high school. I had a Walkman then — didn't everybody, in the '80s?
- Santiago High project takes students back in time
- “I remember having vinyl and then going to my Walkman and then to CDs … also having my teachers share with me certain things like their eight-tracks or their cassettes.
- Phil Gillam: Why music fans are rewinding to the cassette tape
- When it became easy to “burn” your own compilations onto a CD, cassettes seemed utterly outdated. And most of us thought that in 2010 when Sony stopped producing its famous Walkman cassette player, it was all over for the humble cassette. But maybe not ...
- Baby, I'm for Reel: Unspooling the Affordable, Accessible Microeconomy of the
- Several people queried here still use Walkmans. Oddly, many said they listen to cassettes while doing mundane chores like cleaning and washing dishes.
- 7 things to know about the 1970s
- In 1979, Sony began selling its revolutionary Walkman, a portable audio cassette, in Japan. The next year it was sold in the United States. It predates the CD Walkman, the Video Walkman, the MiniDisc Walkman, the Network Walkman, the Walkman MP3 and ...