A selection of articles related to wally lewis.
Original articles from our library related to the Wally Lewis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wally Lewis.
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- The Magician's Pyramid
- Of the Magician's Pyramid, the tip of the pyramid is the work performed and the power used, and the four corners of the base, the four sources of that power. They are, equally and in no order, Imagination, Will, Faith, and Secrecy. Imagination (Air): You must...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Planes of Existence
- As shown in this diagram, planes of existence should not, as they commonly are, be thought of as discreet states but rather as a continuous scale. As we distinguish between body, mind and soul, we must equally distinguish between physical, mental, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
Wally Lewis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wally Lewis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Lachlan Croker beats adversity for Canberra Raiders NRL debut
- Lachlan Croker, right, in 2013 with fellow junior Raiders players Lachlan Lewis (nephew of Wally Lewis), Zac Woolford (son of Simon Woolford), and Morgan Boyle (son of David Boyle). Photo: Rohan Thomson. He could run and he was tough, but his passing ...
- Things to Do in the Hudson Valley, March 12 Through 27
- WOODSTOCK “Alice in Wonderland,” adapted by R. Conti from the book by Lewis Carroll. March 12 and 13.
- Regional calendar of events: March 11-24
- Friday, March 18. Bridgewater Community Dance Series: 7:30-9 p.m.
- NRL SuperCoach: Gorden Tallis hands captaincy to Sam Burgess
- The confidence he gives to players is amazing – it's Wally Lewis-like. He has that effect on South Sydney's players and fans and he's a big addition to any team, SuperCoach included.
- 'Old school' Wally Lewis against Wayne Bennett move
- “THE King” Wally Lewis believes Wayne Bennett is doing the wrong thing by considering coaching England's international rugby league team.
Wally Lewis Topics
Related searchesephedrine chemistry
heshen the rise of heshen
thermoplastic list of thermoplastics