A selection of articles related to wally lewis.
Original articles from our library related to the Wally Lewis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wally Lewis.
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- The Magician's Pyramid
- Of the Magician's Pyramid, the tip of the pyramid is the work performed and the power used, and the four corners of the base, the four sources of that power. They are, equally and in no order, Imagination, Will, Faith, and Secrecy. Imagination (Air): You must...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Planes of Existence
- As shown in this diagram, planes of existence should not, as they commonly are, be thought of as discreet states but rather as a continuous scale. As we distinguish between body, mind and soul, we must equally distinguish between physical, mental, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
Wally Lewis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wally Lewis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Wally Lewis
- Issue No. 2, 2009. Robert Mittan concludes 'beating bad seizures' neuropsychologist.
- The Wallace 'Wally' Lewis Collection CATALOG ORDER FORM
- The Wallace 'Wally' Lewis Collection. Quail Lodge, Carmel, California. Saturday June 11th, 2011.
- IBE Programme – Epilepsy & Society
- Wally Lewis, TV Sports Commentator and past Australian Rugby League captain. 10.30–11.
- WESTERN HISTORY ASSOCIATION 2011 AWARDS BOOK
- 2011 Utley Prize Committee: Jim Leiker, Johnson County Community College ( Chair). Victoria Smith, University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Suggested News Resources
- Maroons legend Wally Lewis shoots down plan to play State of Origin in New Zealand
- CRANKY KING: Queensland legend Wally Lewis says State of Origin will be ruined as a spectacle if rugby league's showcase series is taken to New Zealand.
- Locky won't be matched: Lewis
- Queensland legend Wally Lewis fears rugby league will never be able to replace Darren Lockyer, saying the modern-day game is breeding a generation of robotic, one-dimensional playmakers.
- Brawl stuns coaches
- The old-school punch up invoked memories of Mark Geyer and Wally Lewis' famous half-time push and shove in the 1991 Origin series as well as Greg Dowling and Kevin Tamati's sideline duel in the 1985 trans-Tasman Test between Australia and New Zealand.
- Sam's the man
- The Thaiday name will go down in history alongside other greats of the game: Darren Lockyer, Wally Lewis and Gorden Tallis, who also skippered the team. Thaiday said he hoped to leave his own mark on the club, both on and off the field.
Suggested Web Resources
- Wally Lewis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Walter James "Wally" Lewis AM (born 1 December 1959 in Hawthorne, Queensland) is an Australian former professional rugby league footballer and coach.
- Emperor of Lang Park - Wally Lewis - YouTube
- Jul 8, 2008 From a XXXX Beer ad, highlights of Wally Lewis set to I can feel a XXXX coming on song.
- Wally Lewis | Facebook
- Johnathan Thurston. 7799 people like this. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves.
- Wally Lewis
- Wally Lewis joined Nine Queensland in 1999 as sports presenter for Nine News.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.