A selection of articles related to walrus population.
Original articles from our library related to the Walrus Population. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Walrus Population.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Who can use hypnosis effectively?
- Nearly anyone can make use of hypnosis in some sense. However, there are distinct differences in how easily people can respond to suggestion in a way that seems involuntary or effortless. This is in important aspect of induction. The most dramatic and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Walrus Population is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Walrus Population books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pacific Walrus
- Sea. What is the current status of the Pacific walrus population? The current size and trend of the Pacific walrus population is unknown.
- THE ATLANTIC WALRUS
- been exterminated, and walrus today are confined solely to the Arctic (Born et al. 1995).
- subspecies: the atlantic walrus and the larger pacific walrus.
- Calibration of Aerial Thermal Infrared Imagery for Walrus Population
- for Walrus Population Assessment. DAVID G. BARBER,' PIERRE R.
Suggested News Resources
- USGS Researchers Track Walrus Movement During Warm Season
- Jay, a Research Ecologist specializing in walrus population ecology with the USGS Alaska Science Center, described some of the ways walruses depend on sea ice in their lifetime.
- Researchers Study Pacific Walrus as Sea Ice Melts
- By John Norris Channel 2 News In order to study the effects of reduced sea ice conditions on the pacific walrus population of northwestern Alaska, researchers will attempt to tag 35 walruses with satellite transmitters this month.
Suggested Web Resources
- Walrus: Habitat and Distribution
- Pacific walruses winter in the central and south Bering Sea and summer in the Chukchi Sea. b. Migration of the Canadian population is less well-known.
- Walrus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Population. There were roughly 200000 Pacific Walruses according to the most recent (1990) census-based estimate.
- Pacific walrus - Alaska Region - Marine Mammals Management
- The current size of the Pacific walrus population is unknown.
- Walrus Facts - Defenders of Wildlife
- The worldwide walrus population is about 250000 animals. Pacific walruses number more than 200000.
Walrus Population Topics
function object functors in c and c
energy storage load levelling
ganges delta climate