A selection of articles related to wand symbolism.
Original articles from our library related to the Wand Symbolism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wand Symbolism.
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Rose - Love, Healing, Symbolism and Alchemy
- When someone gives you red roses you know what it means: Love. Some say it means love and respect, but most of the times it means love and desire. The rose, this wondrous Lady of Flowers, is attributed to femininity. The red rose belongs with Aphrodite, the...
Earth Mysteries >> Essential Oils
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Wand Symbolism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wand Symbolism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sioux Falls pipeline approval includes symbolic 'no' vote
- SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) - Leaders in South Dakota's largest city voted to allow a proposed $3.
- European Central Bank surprises with strong stimulus action
- Cut its main benchmark rate to zero from 0.05 percent, a mostly symbolic step,. - Lowered the rate on deposits from commercial banks at the central bank to minus 0.
- Le Dernier Mot: La Guerre des Roses
- Why is it that when I'm slaving away with the mop he's never around, but when I pull out my mascara wand – poof! – he appears? If I'm sitting on the ...
- GOP candidates claim Reagan mantle, but forget his words
- Nancy Reagan's death "reflects the symbolic passing into history of the markers established by the former president for campaigns to have certain standards which should never be breached," former Reagan campaign aide and speechwriter Kenneth ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.