A selection of articles related to wandering.
Original articles from our library related to the Wandering. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wandering.
- Samhain Sabbat Ritual
- Now is the time of year in which we pass from light into darkness, symbolized by the death of the God of the sun. At this time, the spirits may roam the Earth along with the living, and the Goddess is in her crone aspect. Seasonal items should decorate the...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King Midas and the Power of Gold
- The story of King Midas is the classical story of what can happen if somebody acquires all he ever wished for. According to myth, king Midas once took care of Silenos, the drunken follower to Dionysos, and housed and fed him when in a drunken state he had...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Isis and her son Horus
- We are now in the sign of Cancer, which has quite a few things to do with the concept of the Mother. But to be sure, without the child there is no mother, so the story is just as much about the relationship between the two. In our lives, there is probably no...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
Wandering is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wandering books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- family wandering emergency plan
- Make sure your family has a plan in case of a wandering emergency.
- Wandering - Alzheimer's Association
- Six in 10 people with Alzheimer's disease will wander. Many people Here are tips to help caregivers prepare for and prevent wandering behavior.
- R Why the Mind Wanders
- The mind wanders.
- ownload and print our Autism & Wandering Prevention
- whether deaths associated with wandering are on the rise within may increase the risk for wandering.
Suggested News Resources
- Parents being investigated after boy found wandering in Landover
- by Natalie McGill, Staff Writer Prince George's County police have located the parents of a boy found wandering alone Sunday afternoon in Landover, and an investigation into his disappearance is in progress.
- Wandering bear turns up on Johns Creek golf course
- By David Ibata An animal believed to be the wandering bear of north Fulton and DeKalb counties has turned up in Johns Creek, roaming the golf course of a prestigious single-family home community, police said Friday.
- Child Found Wandering Streets Without Clothes
- George Howard and Lucy Johnson were arrested after authorities said they found a 3-year-old boy wandering the streets without clothes. Howard, 37, and Johnson, 26, had their first court appearance Friday morning at the Volusia County Jail.
- Lind: Case of the wandering statue
- It's the case of the wandering statue. It began when Neighbors carried inquiries about a statue of a Native American that stood on Broadway in Fargo years ago. This Schenectedy, NY, statue is identical to one that stood on Broadway in Fargo.
- Young Alzheimer's Patient Found After Wandering Days In The Woods
- (Panola County, MS-8/26/11)-The search has ended for a 56-year-old Alzheimer's patient who wandered away from his home in Panola County Tuesday.
Suggested Web Resources
- wandering - definition of wandering by the Free Online Dictionary
- v. wan·dered, wan·der·ing, wan·ders. v.
- Alzheimer's Association - Wandering
- Dec 13, 2010 Wandering can be dangerous - even life threatening - for the person who wanders. The stress can weigh heavily on caregivers and family.
- Wandering (dementia) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Wandering, in persons with dementia, is a common behavior that can cause great risk for the person, and is often the major priority (and concern) for caregivers.
- Wandering | Define Wandering at Dictionary.com
- devious · MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:You'll be surprised by what the "O" and "K" stand for in O.