A selection of articles related to wandering.
Original articles from our library related to the Wandering. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wandering.
- Samhain Sabbat Ritual
- Now is the time of year in which we pass from light into darkness, symbolized by the death of the God of the sun. At this time, the spirits may roam the Earth along with the living, and the Goddess is in her crone aspect. Seasonal items should decorate the...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Khonsu, "the Traveller", referring to the moon wandering across the sky. Divine child of Amun and Mut, one of the Theban Triad. Depicted as a young boy in the form of a mummy, wearing the side-lock of youth and with the moon crescent above his head....
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 37
- Chapter 37 37:1 And Jacob dwelt in the land wherein his father was a stranger, in the land of Canaan. 37:2 These are the generations of Jacob. Joseph, being seventeen years old, was feeding the flock with his brethren; and the lad was with the sons of Bilhah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Rebuke not an elder, but entreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren; 5:2 The elder women as mothers; the younger as sisters, with all purity. 5:3 Honour widows that are widows indeed. 5:4 But if any widow have children or nephews,...
New Testament >> I Timothy
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Wandering is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wandering books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- family wandering emergency plan
- Make sure your family has a plan in case of a wandering emergency.
- Wandering - Alzheimer's Association
- Six in 10 people with Alzheimer's disease will wander. Many people Here are tips to help caregivers prepare for and prevent wandering behavior.
- R Why the Mind Wanders
- The mind wanders.
- ownload and print our Autism & Wandering Prevention
- whether deaths associated with wandering are on the rise within may increase the risk for wandering.
Suggested News Resources
- Parents being investigated after boy found wandering in Landover
- by Natalie McGill, Staff Writer Prince George's County police have located the parents of a boy found wandering alone Sunday afternoon in Landover, and an investigation into his disappearance is in progress.
- Wandering bear turns up on Johns Creek golf course
- By David Ibata An animal believed to be the wandering bear of north Fulton and DeKalb counties has turned up in Johns Creek, roaming the golf course of a prestigious single-family home community, police said Friday.
- Child Found Wandering Streets Without Clothes
- George Howard and Lucy Johnson were arrested after authorities said they found a 3-year-old boy wandering the streets without clothes. Howard, 37, and Johnson, 26, had their first court appearance Friday morning at the Volusia County Jail.
- Lind: Case of the wandering statue
- It's the case of the wandering statue. It began when Neighbors carried inquiries about a statue of a Native American that stood on Broadway in Fargo years ago. This Schenectedy, NY, statue is identical to one that stood on Broadway in Fargo.
- Young Alzheimer's Patient Found After Wandering Days In The Woods
- (Panola County, MS-8/26/11)-The search has ended for a 56-year-old Alzheimer's patient who wandered away from his home in Panola County Tuesday.
Suggested Web Resources
- wandering - definition of wandering by the Free Online Dictionary
- v. wan·dered, wan·der·ing, wan·ders. v.
- Alzheimer's Association - Wandering
- Dec 13, 2010 Wandering can be dangerous - even life threatening - for the person who wanders. The stress can weigh heavily on caregivers and family.
- Wandering (dementia) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Wandering, in persons with dementia, is a common behavior that can cause great risk for the person, and is often the major priority (and concern) for caregivers.
- Wandering | Define Wandering at Dictionary.com
- devious · MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:You'll be surprised by what the "O" and "K" stand for in O.
Related searchespons anatomy of the pons
power international theory
holistic health therapy dictionary
polarity energy balancing system