A selection of articles related to wandering.
Original articles from our library related to the Wandering. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wandering.
- Samhain Sabbat Ritual
- Now is the time of year in which we pass from light into darkness, symbolized by the death of the God of the sun. At this time, the spirits may roam the Earth along with the living, and the Goddess is in her crone aspect. Seasonal items should decorate the...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Khonsu, "the Traveller", referring to the moon wandering across the sky. Divine child of Amun and Mut, one of the Theban Triad. Depicted as a young boy in the form of a mummy, wearing the side-lock of youth and with the moon crescent above his head....
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 37
- Chapter 37 37:1 And Jacob dwelt in the land wherein his father was a stranger, in the land of Canaan. 37:2 These are the generations of Jacob. Joseph, being seventeen years old, was feeding the flock with his brethren; and the lad was with the sons of Bilhah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
Wandering is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wandering books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Man cited for child neglect after officers find child wandering on street
- Authorities responded to 40th and Vinton streets at 3:12 p.m. Tuesday for a report of a wandering child.
- Mother arrested after toddler found wandering in the rain without shoes and socks
- A mother is behind bars after a Broken Arrow toddler was found wandering in the rain without socks and shoes. Police arrested Contina McCloud after they said a neighbor called them saying a 2-year-old boy wandered over to their home. Officers reported ...
- Video shows a tiger wandering through rush hour traffic in Qatar
- This is the unbelievable moment a tiger cub was spotted wandering through rush hour traffic on a busy highway in Qatar.
- Police find toddler wandering storage facility as mother sleeps
- Police in Pinehurst arrested a local woman March 1 after discovering her toddler wandering around a storage facility unattended as the allegedly intoxicated mother slept in a unit there.
- Wandering man steals parts from a men's public toilet in Western Australia
- CCTV footage has captured the moment a thrifty do-it-yourself handyman was caught stealing parts from a men's public toilet. Western Australian Police are searching for a man who took apart a urinal inside the toilet block next to the Wandering Shire ...
Related searchesxenomorph praetorian
toad nintendo character
cara al sol spanish lyrics
ford prefect car e493a
transmogrifier calvin and hobbes
mezzo-soprano famous mezzo-sopranos