A selection of articles related to war god.
Original articles from our library related to the War God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on War God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
War God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, War God books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The War God's Own by David M. Weber
- Bortalik Bay, climbed over the rail, and calmly claimed to be one of the war god's chosen champions.
- NMAH | Video Transcript: Was the War God's Punishment for
- Was the war God's punishment for slavery? Thomas F. Schwartz, Ph.
- PROJECT WAR GOD
- All rights reserved. Published by author info@ProjectWarGod.com.
- 1 GOD AND WAR: AN AUDIT & AN EXPLORATION Compiled1 by
- disposition to war in the name of God between these states and secular or . violent God: a God of war who destroys our enemies and punishes us if we stray.
- EDS Innovation Research Programme No.001 Media, Connectivity
- No.001. Media, Connectivity,.
Suggested News Resources
- "The Road to Hades": Unfunny Combo of Greek Drama and Fart Jokes
- According to the Greek war god Ares (John Mercer), "Gods don't make fart jokes." Maybe he should rethink that one. The current state of the world could only be devised by a higher power with a deep interest in toilet humor.
- Film Reviews: United Red Army (2.5 stars) and Caterpillar (3.5 stars)
- His wife, Shigeko (Shinobu Terajima) flees screaming at the sight of him, and has to be dragged back home to care for the man everyone starts calling “the War God.
- 'Caterpillar' a harsh tale of war
- Her husband's hideous injuries get a special propaganda spin that leads him to be known far and wide as the War God. In addition to everything else, Shigeko must dress him in his uniform and parade him around for the locals to salute and praise.
- Voice from the stars
- God was near in the midst of war. God is near today. It took Tom many years to be able to speak of his personal experiences in war and without His personal relationship with Jesus, this would have never happened.
Suggested Web Resources
- War Gods and Goddesses - Ancient / Classical History - About.com
- A list of war gods and goddesses from the mythology of the world.
- List of war deities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A war deity is a god or goddess in mythology associated with war, combat or bloodshed. They occur commonly in polytheistic religions.
- Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives - Wargod
- May 21, 2003 Wargod. Country of origin: United States; Location: Lawndale, California; Status: Split-up; Year of creation: 1985.
- 10 Questions About God and War
- Does God like war? Why does He let wars happen? Does God choose sides?
- Ludacris-War With God - YouTube
- Aug 10, 2008 Alvin and the Chipmunks (Simon) - War With Godby KRV19982 views; Thumbnail 4:38. Add to.
War God Topics
list of forts indonesia
sri kalki bhagvan
school counselor history
two-face full history and analysis
the sandlot plot synopsis