A selection of articles related to war god.
Original articles from our library related to the War God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on War God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
War God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, War God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Neighbors in Religion: 'Was Civil War God's punishment for slavery?'
- Richard Rodriguez, a doctoral candidate at Florida International University, will speak on his dissertation, “The Bible Against American Slavery” at 3 p.m. Saturday.
- Were the Mysterious Bog People Human Sacrifices?
- Their ages span thousands of years, from the Stone Age to the Second World War. Most, though .... Sometimes it was a means of telling the future, and at other times it was done as part of a cult associated with a particular god or temple.
- How Iraq Warped Obama's Worldview
- On October 2, 2002, Barack Obama gave a speech opposing war in Iraq—perhaps, in retrospect, the most important speech he ever gave. He was right, of course, and the foreign-policy establishment was largely wrong. The problem is that politicians who ...
- Syrian Opposition Groups Say They Will Join Peace Talks
- "We are having proximity talks because we're having a proxy war. And the proximity talks mean we are staggering meetings, rooms and dates," de Mistura said Wednesday. "When we start having the talks on Monday, god willing, the focus will be on ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
War God Topics
Related searchessylvester and the magic pebble
oxnard california history
dilatant industrial uses
dream of eating dictionary
cbc north radio
lion capital of sarnath