Warm Blooded Mechanisms
A selection of articles related to warm blooded mechanisms.
Original articles from our library related to the Warm Blooded Mechanisms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Warm Blooded Mechanisms.
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Should we drop the ego?
- One of the most confusing subjects within many spiritual teachings is that of the ego, what is it and how should we deal with it. Within these teachings the ego is often regarded as a separate and negative entity, being the cause of all our suffering and...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Colors in Psychology
- "Personality is a mask you believe in." Dr. White If you wish to accomplish change through color then it makes sense to first take a look at your own reactions on colors. First choose your favorite color(s) from the color fields below, next pick out...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
Warm Blooded Mechanisms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Warm Blooded Mechanisms books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- When your veins fill with ice
- Several scientists are trying to work out how the Arctic ground squirrel (Spermophilus parryii) became the only known warm-blooded mammal to be able to tolerate subzero body temperatures. Solving the mystery could hold the key to freezing ....
- Warm blooded lizards that switch on heat at will
- Tegu usually switch on their unique heating mechanism only at a certain time of the year. This discovery has given rise to a controversy pertaining to the body temperature of dinosaurs, whether they were warm blooded or cold blooded or something in ...
- Brown Fat + Stress Response = Fat Burning
- Uncoupled protein 1 (UCP1) is found abundantly in the mitochondria of brown fat cells and helps warm-blooded animals maintain a stable internal body temperature. This process, called thermogenesis, involves burning excess energy ...
- Bob Henke column: Birds' defense against the cold is simple
- So here I am, in the homey community of New York City on Valentine's Day — the coldest Valentine's Day in history and coldest day in New York City in 100 years.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Warm Blooded Mechanisms Topics
Related searcheslist of oregon ballot measures 2004
sir mackenzie bowell
oxford english dictionary
zoom lens design