A selection of articles related to warmth.
Original articles from our library related to the Warmth. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Warmth.
- Sowilo is reconstructed Common Germanic the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter "S." It was known as Sol or Sig in Old Norse, Sigel in Anglo-Saxon, and Sauil or Saugil in Gothic. Notice how close Gothic is, relatively speaking, to the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Everyday Fire
- It is around us every day. We see it, touch it; we are sometimes burned by it. It is the warmth of a comfortable place to sit, and the roaring blaze that devastates an entire village. It burns within every beat of our heart. Fire. Fire is Change Fire is...
The Elements >> Fire
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- The key-note in this remedy is the need to remain absolutely motionless, because even the slightest movement (like moving the eye) makes this person feels worse. He/she will physically remain motionless, emotionally remain motionless (wishing to be left alone)...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Warmth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Warmth books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Record warmth in eastern US teases upcoming spring weather
- Warm weather is gripping the Eastern states this week, with temperatures surging into record territory.
- DC area forecast: Record warmth today; A fine spring weekend, despite shower
- Record warmth gets one more whack at us today. Cooler, but still well above normal, air returns tomorrow for a weekend stay. While we will be dodging a few showers they are only a minor spin off from the flooding rainstorm in the lower Mississippi Valley.
- ANOTHER day of record warmth! Rain moves in, too...
- As expected, more records have fallen across Connecticut! First, with temperatures bottoming out in the 50 to 55 degree range this morning new records were set for 'warmest' low temperature for March 10th.
- 140-year-old Globe account of warmth sounds like yesterday
- But, yesterday, although the sky was overcast with clouds until noon, was the most genial in point of temperature; and nothing but the omnipresent mud was found to deter the comfort of pedestrians.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.