A selection of articles related to wars.
Original articles from our library related to the Wars. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wars.
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to show him the buildings of the temple. 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here! 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone...
New Testament >> Mark
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Doing It By The Book (Or is it BUY the book?)
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) I looked in the yellow pages for a Pagan public school. I didn't find any. Not one. But I did find a variety of metaphysical bookstores and magical supply shops. I went to a...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Wars is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wars books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- America's Wars
- Wars. Office of Public Affairs. Washington, DC 20420.
- The Math Wars
- The phrase Math Wars seems oxymoronic, a category error. According to popular the math wars, like all wars, involve casualties to innocent parties.
- Policy Brief 10-26: Currency Wars?
- Number Pb10-26. November 2010. Currency Wars?
- The Climate Wars Myth - Summer 2011
- What History Teaches Us. Since the dawn of civilization, warmer eras have meant fewer wars.
Suggested News Resources
- Perry offers basics of his foreign policy approach in speech to veterans
- Perry spoke to the national Veterans of Foreign Wars convention, giving some of his most extensive remarks on foreign policy since announcing this month that he would seek the Republican presidential nomination.
- For football coach back from war, it's like starting over
- More than 830000 reservists and National Guard members have come back from war during the past decade. They will be followed by the 91000 currently deployed and by many others as the United States draws down forces in Afghanistan and Iraq.
- Dog Wars: Should Google Ban Virtual Dogfighting Game?
- 29 2011 at 12:20 PM The campaign to have Google remove Dog Wars, a virtual dogfighting game, from the Android market just went viral.
- Lost Pages of Taborea: Customization in Guild Wars 2 and Runes of Magic
- by Jeremy Stratton on Aug 29th 2011 7:00PM It took me a little while, but you should know by now that I was going to do a Guild Wars 2 comparison. It's a little later than I previously said I'd write it, but there's no time like the present, right?
Suggested Web Resources
- America's Wars - A Complete History of all of the Wars the United
- Some call it the Second War of Independence, for when it ended and the US had fought Great Britain to a stalemate, America's independence was assured.
- StarWars.com | Home Page
- Includes official news, information on episodes, and images.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: War
- In its juridical sense, a contention carried on by force of arms between sovereign states, or communities having in this regard the right of states.
Related searchesthe crepes of wrath interesting facts
futures contract standardization
concerto structure of movements
bloomingdales southern california