A selection of articles related to washitaw moors.
Original articles from our library related to the Washitaw Moors. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Washitaw Moors.
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Washitaw Moors is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Washitaw Moors books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Haines v. Kerner - WordPress.com
- the artificial person, Eugene James Williams, is a Noble of the Washitaw Nation of Muurs. (Moors), better known as, “Uaxashaktun de Dugdahmoundyah,” also ...
- Of The Washitaw De Dugdahmoundyah Empire. By ..... research regarding your MOORISH HISTORY and then ailow your mind to connect the two.
- nths2_201409130816.pdf 688.4 KB - North Tulsa Historical Society
- 'were the WashitaW-Muurs. (Ouachita-qMoo'r-s), the ORIGINAL inhabitants of North and South Amer- -. ' ica.
- PART I – BACKGROUND
- The At-sik-hata Nation of Yamassee Moors is an Indigenous [ Sovereign & Tribal ] ... Hichiti, Choctow, Cherokee, Moor, Olmec, Seminole, Yuchi, Washitaw.
- A Quick Guide To Sovereign Citizens - School of Government
- sovereign citizens belong have a variety of names: Moorish Nation, The Aware Group, Washitaw. Nation, the North Carolina American Republic, Republic of ...
Suggested News Resources
- Recalling the FBI raid of late Washitaw Nation leader's home
- When Verdiacee Hampton Goston moved to Franklin Parish in 1997, the then 70-year-old self-proclaimed "empress" of the Washitaw Nation said her sole purpose in life was to lead her people to happiness, and free them of paying taxes.
- Time to Abolish Columbus Day
- Once again this year many schools will pause to commemorate Christopher Columbus. Given everything we know about who Columbus was and what he launched in the Americas, this needs to stop. Columbus initiated the trans-Atlantic slave trade, in early ...
- Sovereign citizens now consist of all colors and creeds
- Olajuwon Ali Davis is a “Moorish national” — an offshoot of the sovereign citizen movement.
- The History of Queen Califia and the California Blacks
- The Black Mound Builders of the Washitaw – Murrs (Ouachita Moors) Nation, an independent civilization, are also descendants of the Olmecs who successfully lived alongside of their cousins (California Blacks) in peace, while engaging in boat building, ...
- Hillary Clinton's Brother Defends Haiti Gold Mine Deal: 'I Raise Money for a
- The Washitaws, for instance, had a Black empire in some of the area now called the United States and their treaties with the French who "owned?"/shared space ....
Suggested Web Resources
- Washitaw Nation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Washitaw Nation, or Washitaw de Dugdahmoundyah, is a group of Black ... among followers of Moorish Science, an older black nationalist movement.
- THE EMPRESS OF THE WASHITAW MOORS SPEAKS - YouTube
- Dec 13, 2012 THE EMPRESS OF THE WASHITAW MOORS SPEAKS ... Queen Valahra Renita El Harre-Bey: MOORISH LAW (Full Lessons) - Duration: ...
- Washitaw, Yamasee, Iroquois, Cherokee, Blackfoot, Pequot and
- The United Nations recognizes the Washitaw Muurs Nation within the United ... The Olmecs, Washitaw, Moors, Yamasee, Mound Builders planted the seed of ...
- About the Official Empire Washitaw de Dugdahmoundyah
- We are a multicultural, highly spiritual nation of aboriginal, indigenous Americans who were originally called Washitaw Mu'urs (or Ouachita as it was amended ...
- Springtime of Nations: Empress of Moorish “Washitaw Nation” Dies
- May 2, 2014 Empress of Moorish “Washitaw Nation” Dies in California, Age 87. A Louisiana woman who founded a Native American–inspired “empire” with ...
sylvester stallone personal life
khmer script punctuation marks