- A new UAE nest for birdwatching: the undeniable magic of Wasit Wetland Centre
- To say that the Wasit Wetland Centre, a veritable James Bond lair for birdwatchers and nature-lovers of all ages, keeps its many attractions well-hidden is something of an understatement.
- Five birds to see at Wasit Wetland Centre - in pictures
- Listed as critically endangered on the International Union for Conservation of Nature's red list of threatened species, the northern bald ibis is the rarest bird that can be seen at the Wasit Wetland Centre.
- Pink-backed pelican chicks hatch at Wasit Wetland Reserve
- EPAA in Sharjah chairman Hana Saif Al Suwaidi said the Wasit Wetland Reserve, established in 2007, provided a safe haven for migratory birds when they crossed the emirate en route to warmer southern conditions from cold northern climates in winter.
- 40 wanted arrested by Iraqi forces in north and east of Wasit
- Wasit police chief Maj. Gen.
- Aramco Commissions Processing Unit for Wasit Gas Project
- February 18, 2016 – Saudi Arabia has commissioned a processing unit for offshore natural gas for its giant Wasit project in order to help meet this summer's peak gas demand. This monoethylene glycol (MEG) unit of the Wasit central processing plant will ...
Wasit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wasit books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheswatch night
os cangaceiros may becomes new years
ramzi yousef biography
dodge viper tomahawk
antioch pisidia the great basilica
hyderabad india demographics