A selection of articles related to wasp.
Original articles from our library related to the Wasp. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wasp.
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Wasp is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wasp books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- WASP Pursued Love of Flying, Fought for Women Vets' Recognition
- Bernice Haydu, a Women Airforce Service Pilot, or WASP, during World War II, stands next to an AT-6 Texan at Page Field near Fort Myers, Florida, Feb. 20, 2016. The WASPs flew Texans during flight training at Avenger Field in Sweetwater, Texas.
- Canberrans urged to keep an eye out for European wasp nests
- European wasps are the perfect soldiers. They're adaptable, indefatigable and intelligent. They will find and infiltrate any weak spot, they can sting you more than once and are able to shoot venom too.
- Pentagon orders upgraded Gen 2 WASP aerostats
- Drone Aviation will deliver multiple units of its Winch Aerostat Small Platform (WASP) tactical aerostat system, according to a company news release. The number of systems ordered was not specified. The Gen 2 WASP features several improvements over its ...
- Meet The Instagram Artist Bringing Disney, Hot Men and Fashion's It Girls Together
- Fashion's hottest It girls, shirtless male models and the animated world of Disney have finally come together thanks to 33-year-old Scottish artist and writer Portis Wasp. In a sea of never-ending fashion Instagram accounts, @portiswasp1 has managed to ...