A selection of articles related to wassily kandinsky.
Original articles from our library related to the Wassily Kandinsky. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wassily Kandinsky.
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Wassily Kandinsky is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wassily Kandinsky books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kandinsky and Mussorgsky: What happens when artists inspire each other
- For artist Wassily Kandinsky, the cycle served as a basis for his first and only theater project, which was premiered in the German city of Dessau in 1928.
- Hilma af Klint's Paranormal Paintings at London's Serpentine
- Hilma af Klint might be the most interesting and important artist you have never heard of; but who will you be hearing lots more about thanks to an exhibition at London's Serpentine.
- Zatlin's 22-Year Project “Aubrey Beardsley: A Catalogue Raisonne” is Published
- Along the way, he influenced artists such as Pablo Picasso and Wassily Kandinsky. Zatlin used her summers to travel overseas for research and to track down all of Beardsley's drawings.
- Franz Marc: The artist who saw nature through a wilder-than-Instagram filter
- He was not a pacifist but was among the Germans that welcomed World War I. "My heart is not turned against the war," he wrote in November 1914 to his friend Wassily Kandinsky, adding, "but I am deeply thankful." The war, Marc hoped, would "cleanse" ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
sid meiers alien crossfire firaxians
clarence saunders foodelectric
aqueduct ancient greek aqueducts
tourism international mass tourism
drew struzan creative process