- Thailand tourism: Why rivers and water are at the heart of Thai culture
- The tranquil little park of Suan Nagaraphirom by Wat Pho is a good place to reflect and relax, and even hosts a Loi Krathong Festival from which you can watch the annual illuminated boat processions.
- The river runs rich
- Our first stop was at Wat Arun or the Temple of Dawn — one of the most stunning sights, with its white marble and Chinese porcelain engravings and tiny coloured glass sparkling in the sunlight.
- Bus Driver Goes Beast Mode on Passenger, Gets 1000 Baht Fine (Video)
- 524 after he confronted him over skipping a stop prior to the final stop near Wat Pho where the passenger had been waiting for a ride.
- Big Parking Lot Coming to Park Near Wat Pho
- The park only opened in 2010. It occupies about 6,000sqm of riverside land owned by the Crown Property Bureau and Treasury Department on Maharaj Road near the Grand Palace. It offers views of Bangkok's most famous temples: Wat Pho and Wat Arun.
- Wat Pho's ancient medical past recognised
- BANGKOK'S Wat Phra Chetupon Vimol-mangklararm, or Wat Pho, is well known as being Thailand's original university, and now it is known for another first - being home to the country's first traditional medicine textbook.
Wat Pho is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wat Pho books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Wat Pho Topics
Related searchesgenital modification and mutilation elective genital alteration
jacqueline kennedy onassis early life family and education
clitoral hood piercing jewelry
furnace convection section
dr seuss trivia
scrypt complex rhyme structures