A selection of articles related to watches.
Original articles from our library related to the Watches. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Watches.
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Nit (Gr: Neith) Local goddess of Zau (Gr: Sais), known as early as the Predynastic and Early Dynastic Period when her influence probably was at its height. Earliest traces are her hieroglyph (crossed arrows on a shield) on a pole in front of the reed shrines...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Every Thought is a Prayer
- Psychic power. We use it every day. We cause things to happen; we shape events with our mind. We can do this, because every thought is a prayer. Thoughts are a powerful form of energy. They are very real and very potent. Look for their energy not just in deep...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Watches is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Watches books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Kenneth Cole Watches Service and Repair Instructions Your
- Kenneth Cole Watches Service and Repair Instructions.
- Find out about your watch warranty and more - Michael Kors
- The direction that moves the date varies on different watch models. Time Setting. 1.
- .' TECHNICAL INFORMATION ~
- Cal. No. 25 ~.
- Instructions for Analogue Quartz and Mechanical Watches - Seiko
- and read the instructions pertaining to your watch calibre number. It is a 4-digit number to ANALOGUE QUARTZ WATCHES : All other calibres.
- Technical Letter
- Watch Setting Guide. FACTS ABOUT MECHANICAL WATCHES.
Suggested News Resources
- San Francisco Man Watches Home Burglary During Plane Ride
- | AP BAY, Ark. – A Bay man on his first airplane ride asked the pilot to fly over his home so he could take some aerial photos. What he saw was two men burglarizing his home.
- NHL watches as colleges wage war with Canadian junior hockey
- The conference room at the Ann Arbor, Mich., Ice Cube was packed. Some of the best hockey-playing 14- and 15-year-olds sat up front, and they were listening closely.
- Restoring power in region plods on; flood and dam watches continue
- County emergency management officials continued to watch the the Vischer Ferry Dam on the Mohawk River in Clifton Park. The Hudson River was expected to crest in Schuylerville today and then Stillwater and Mechanicville on Wednesday.
- Fox 29 Checks Into Writer's Tornado Claims
- Fox 29 also found the official record of Tornado Watches. The NWS doesn't use the word “slight” to describe Tornado likelihood. Tornado Watch 811, issued at 10:40 am Saturday, said the probability of a Tornado was “moderate.
Suggested Web Resources
- Watches | Overstock.com: Men's Watches, Women's Watches, Watch
- Buy brand-name Watches for everyday discount prices on Overstock.com! $2.
- TAG Heuer
- TAG Heuer – Swiss watchmaker of chronographs and collectible timepieces.
- OFFICIAL ROLEX WEBSITE - Timeless Luxury Watches
- Rolex is world-famous for its performance and reliability Discover Rolex luxury watches on the Official Rolex Website.
- Luxury Watches at The Watchery: Tag Heuer, Cartier, Movado
- Discounted Designer Watches At TheWatchery.com, Luxury Watches From Tag Heuer, Movado, Brietling, Ebel, Corum, Cartier, Omega and Much More.