Watchmaker Watchmaker As Metaphor
A selection of articles related to watchmaker watchmaker as metaphor.
Original articles from our library related to the Watchmaker Watchmaker As Metaphor. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Watchmaker Watchmaker As Metaphor.
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Thoughts on the Soul and Reincarnation
- Life is an effort to re-member one's connections to the all-knowing soul, which we have chosen to forget so that we may fully appriciate that knowlege by experiencing what it is like to not have that knowlege. We do not remember our choosing this...
Spirits >> The Soul
- In Praise of Pumpkins
- I have always had a fascination with pumpkins. As a child I enjoyed Christmas and Thanksgiving and all the other holidays we surround our year with, but Halloween was special. Halloween spoke of ghosts, ghouls, witches and all the primal fears that children...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Summary
- As we enter into the new millennium, the dreams of a fading era carry us all to an uncertain destination. The modern age has in no way resolved the human crisis, which is not significantly different except in terms of scale and severity, than the tragedies...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Watchmaker Watchmaker As Metaphor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Watchmaker Watchmaker As Metaphor books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Is the watchmaker really blind
- mechanisms demand the existence of a Divine Watchmaker. .. C.
- “Practicing Religious Conversion: Lessons from Neuroscience”
- watchmaker with the watch becoming the metaphor for the ordered de- sign of nature.
- Marc LeMay, composition Young Performing Artist Program Recital
- Scherzoid for Piano and Clarinet: The Blind Watchmaker. (2005) such a watchmaker at work, metaphorical as he may be.
Suggested Web Resources
- William Paley, 1743–1805 | NCSE
- Natural Theology begins with the famous metaphor of God as watchmaker ( Figure 1).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.