- The episode parodied several dark-toned comic book films that had been recently released at the time, including The Spirit, Watchmen and The Dark Knight.
- Mad's Botchmen - WatchmenComicMovie.com
- W. TH. '57'.
- THE FIGURE OF THE NIGHT WATCHMAN IN THE DAWN SONGS
- also to the ﬁgure of the night watchman, who, in the poem, is told to remain silent.
- Archive of the Future: Watchmen as Historiographic Narrative
- Figure 1: Watchmen, Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons, chapter XII: page 32 ( excerpt).
- WATCHMEN: PART II by Lon Turner Based on the graphic novel
- WATCHMEN: PART II by. Lon Turner .. that “Who watches the watchmen” garbage all over the place .
- Spawn #225 Gives You The Election You Actually Wanted (SPOILERS)
- The votes may not have been counted, there could have been a legal challengs, and right in the middle of it would have landed the 20th Anniversary edition of Spawn, #225, with a Watchmen parody cover and the logo OBAMA WINS! or ROMNEY WINS!
- The Gunga Diner - Watchmen Humor, Parody and Satire
- Jul 12, 2008 Looking for Watchmen parodies and satires? Well come on in to the Gunga Diner for a comedy twist on the graphic novel.
- WATCHMEN - PARODY - YouTube
- Apr 1, 2009 A terrible spoof of the first scene from the motion picture; "Watchmen".
- Saturday Morning Watchmen
- Mar 4, 2009 Saturday Morning Watchmen by HappyHarry. under judgement. this is adult.
- Watchmen Parody Sends Rorschach Through the Underworld of
- Oct 29, 2008 Watchmen Parody Sends Rorschach Through the Underworld of Children's Lit. Someone stole Rorschach's plums and he isn't happy.
Watchmen Parody is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Watchmen Parody books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.