A selection of articles related to water waves.
Original articles from our library related to the Water Waves. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Water Waves.
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying, 15:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When any man hath a running issue out of his flesh, because of his issue he is unclean. 15:3 And this shall be his uncleanness in...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- A Simple Cleansing Meditation
- Make sure that you have a comfortable chair where you can sit with your feet firmly flat on the ground. Loosen any tight clothing and rest your hands in your lap. Relax and breathe deeply and rhythmically. In. Out. Each time you breathe in, envision yourself...
Mind >> Meditation
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
Water Waves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Water Waves books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- California Man Dies While Attempting to Rescue Wife From Ocean Waves | The
- According to SF Gate, Larry Moore, 61, and his wife, 63-year-old Claudia Moore, had just finished enjoying a picnic and were walking along the beach with their dog Tuesday when Claudia was pulled into the water by a wave.
- New theory of deep-ocean sound waves may aid tsunami detection
- Acoustic-gravity waves are very long sound waves that cut through the deep ocean at the speed of sound. These lightning-quick currents can sweep up water, nutrients, salts, and any other particles in their wake, at any water depth.
- New York Water Taxi makes waves in ferry feud, wants part of de Blasio's
- A popular ferry service says its ship is sailing if it doesn't get a piece of Mayor de Blasio's planned citywide operation.
- A mathematical advance in describing waves
- He says the first great success in using math to represent waves came in the 1700s. The so-called wave equation, used to describe the propagation of waves such as light, sound and water waves, was discovered by Jean le Rond d'Alembert in the middle of ...
- Here's How a Tsunami Wave Can Rise 1700 Feet
- Regular waves have a relatively short wavelength — the distance from crest to crest. When they roll into shallow water, friction against the land causes the wave to slow down.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.