A selection of articles related to water.
Original articles from our library related to the Water. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Water.
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying, 15:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When any man hath a running issue out of his flesh, because of his issue he is unclean. 15:3 And this shall be his uncleanness in...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- A Simple Cleansing Meditation
- Make sure that you have a comfortable chair where you can sit with your feet firmly flat on the ground. Loosen any tight clothing and rest your hands in your lap. Relax and breathe deeply and rhythmically. In. Out. Each time you breathe in, envision yourself...
Mind >> Meditation
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Water is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Water books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tap water remains unsafe in Derbyshire and Leicestershire
- Thousands of people in the north of England are still being advised not to use their tap water after the discovery of high chlorine levels at a nearby reservoir.
- Covington residents watch water rise
- After a day of warning that water was coming, Covington residents were assessing the situation Saturday after the city issued a call for a voluntary evacuation of communities living near two major, cresting rivers.
- UPDATE: City Advises Residents, Biz North of Addison to Boil Water
- Twin Falls School District spokeswoman Eva Craner said the water main break affected Perrine Elementary and Canyon Ridge High School. Perrine had no water and Canyon Ridge had reduced water pressure. The schools were already set to close at 12:30 ...
- Heavy rain still leave water levels low at South Bay reservoirs
- "I came out here last summer, and standing where I am now, I couldn't throw a rock far enough to hit the water, it was that far out, it was that small.
- Hunt is on for ocean of lost water in Minnesota cities
- For years, Tom Lucas was charged for about the same quantity of water at his Roseville home, running to 10,000 gallons in a typical quarter. So his bill for the last three months of 2015 has him positively livid: 112,000 gallons.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.