- Pretoria restaurants that specialise in lip-smacking African cuisine
- For mains, try the waterblommetjie bredie, prepared with braised lamb neck and shin, Cape waterblommetjies, Karoo dumplings and samp. Cream cheese milktart, or Karoo pudding with cream and custard are delicious options to satisfy a sweet tooth.
- D6 District Six Eatery: Tuck into Cape Malay cuisine at this small but superb
- Other specialities include waterblommetjie bredie (a seasonal offering containing lamb, apple and potatoes) and bobotie served in very generous quantities.
- Plan your weekend: Food fairs, craft beer and more
- Guests can look forward to dinners at the homes of the winemaking families, who will cook traditional Robertson country fare such as waterblommetjie bredie, milk tart and Karoo lamb.
- Have a stomping good time with wine
- Food will be along the traditional lines of waterblommetjie bredie, snoek en patat, koeksisters, samoosas and hertzoggies. Solms-Delta wines, some aptly named Langarm, Vastrap, Cape Jazz Shiraz, Lekkerwijn and Hiervandaan, will accompany the Boland ...
Waterblommetjie Bredie is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Waterblommetjie Bredie books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Waterblommetjie Bredie Topics
Related searchesearth plane
extreme dodgeball rules
baldness embracing baldness
chevrolet corvair engine 164