A selection of articles related to waterfalls.
Original articles from our library related to the Waterfalls. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Waterfalls.
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Waterfalls is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Waterfalls books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Author David Schryver of Waterfalls of New York State
- I love waterfalls but I had to fly 1200 miles, all the way to the state of Florida, to meet one of three venerable authors of the book, Waterfalls of New York State.
- California rain swells rivers, lakes, waterfalls and reservoirs
- SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The early March deluge is swelling lakes, waterfalls, rivers and dams and outdoor recreation will benefits in the months to come. The San Francisco Chronicle reports Thursday that the water level at Loch Lomond Reservoir in Santa ...
- Three British tourists die climbing waterfall in central Vietnam
- Three British tourists have died in a climbing accident with an unauthorised tour guide in Vietnam. The bodies of Christian Sloan, a 25-year-old from Kent, and two women – named in media reports as 19-year-old Izzy Squire and 25-year-old Beth Anderson ...
- Exploring Star Wars glaciers, waterfalls and Blue Lagoon in Iceland
- As I glance over the icy glacier, all I can see is a white canvas punctuated by black craters and framed by mossy green mountains looming in the distance.
- World's most amazing waterfalls
- Alamere Falls, which is located in Pt. Reyes National Seashore near Bolinas, Calif., is actually a rare "tidefall," meaning if flows right into the Pacific Ocean.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.