Waterford Notable Historical Figures
A selection of articles related to waterford notable historical figures.
Original articles from our library related to the Waterford Notable Historical Figures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Waterford Notable Historical Figures.
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Waterford Notable Historical Figures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Waterford Notable Historical Figures books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- IFA candidates quizzed on beef markets and forestry at Donegal hustings
- Joe Healy says forestry is a divisive issue as it suits some people but young farmers say it is pricing them out. Will have to be dealt with more seriously by IFA ... Henry says that he started drawing cattle to Waterford.
- Marinette Marine Bowlers at State, Boys D2 Runner-Up
- Marinette High School Marine bowlers made some noise on their recent trip to Dale's Weston Lanes to participate in the 2016 Wisconsin High School Bowling Club State Championship on March 4-6. Marinette Coach Ryan Schoen was busy, as he had four ...
- Crescent College gear up for Kate Russell tournment
- This year Crescent made history when winning the Munster Cup for the fourth year in a row, under coach Sean O'Callaghan and his assistants. The girls ...
- Iona Snaps QU Women's Basketball's 19-Game Win Streak In MAAC Title Game
- ALBANY, New York – The Quinnipiac women's basketball team whittled a 13-point second-half deficit down to four, but couldn't get closer as Iona pulled away down the stretch to capture a 57-41 win over the Bobcats in the 2016 MAAC Tournament ...
- With rapid growth, Brunswick is a county of change
- What is certain is that now, more than at any other point in its 251-year history, Brunswick County is a landing spot. The county has more homes and people ...