A selection of articles related to watershed strokes.
Original articles from our library related to the Watershed Strokes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Watershed Strokes.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- (Sumerian) The River God, divine master of the Tigris-Euphrates watershed system....
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
Watershed Strokes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Watershed Strokes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Multifactorial Bases of Stroke After Cardiac Surgery
- surgery, perioperative stroke.
- Response to Letter by Barili et al
- recent article on watershed strokes after cardiac surgery.1.
- Stroke Pathophysiology
- arm; the face is not affected and speech is spared.
Suggested News Resources
- Polling Results From the ICAD Symposium at the International Stroke Conference
- Objective There are few data regarding the effect of the Stenting and Aggressive Medical Management for Preventing Recurrent Stroke in Intracranial Stenosis (SAMMPRIS) trial results on the management of intracranial atherosclerotic disease (ICAD).
Suggested Web Resources
- Watershed Stroke - The Causes of Watershed Stroke
- Oct 27, 2008 Watershed stroke affects brain areas which are at high risk of developing transient lack of blood flow during extreme drops of blood pressure.