- Tornadic waterspout trio caught on video over Lake Pontchartrain
- A trio of tornadoes formed over Lake Pontchartrain on Tuesday as frightened drivers came to a standstill on the 24-mile causeway that spans massive lake. The tornadoes developed over water just south of Mandeville, La., just after 12 p.
- Photographer recalls capturing triple waterspout
- MANDEVILLE, LA. -- “This is not the norm. The kind of waterspout we see in this part of the world.
- Fair weather waterspout forms over Martinsville lake
- Darrell Wilson was fishing Saturday along Lake Lanier, a private lake in Martinsville, and couldn't believe his eyes. A mini waterspout formed just 50 yards away, under clear skies and moderate wind. You've probably seen dust devils or whirlwinds before.
- Rare Triple Waterspout Spotted After Severe Storms
- Tornadic waterspouts, on the other hand, behave similarly to land tornadoes: They develop downward and can migrate.
- VIDEO: Waterspout spotted over Lake Buchanan
- LAKE BUCHANAN, Texas (KXAN) — As storms were rolling through the Hill Country on Tuesday morning, KXAN viewer Gage Watson sent a ReportIt video of what appears to be a tornado on Lake Buchanan. Watson said he was on the lake fishing with his ...
Waterspout is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Waterspout books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesgreenhouse effect limiting factors
displacement current explanation
dream dictionary royalty