- Wathaurung use technology to take control of their cultural heritage
- For over 25,000 years, the land around Ballarat, Geelong and the Bellarine Peninsula has been inhabited by the Wathaurung people. Traditionally, important cultural knowledge was passed down the generations through word of mouth. Today, a simple yet ...
- Aerolite Quarry owner Ken Jarvis wants to extend his Anakie quarry. Picture
- In a report commissioned by Aerolite, respected Aboriginal heritage expert Dr Marie Hansen Fels concluded that the story was made up by an Aboriginal man who was not recognised as a traditional owner of the local Wathaurung people and was not ...
- Australia's audacious prison breaks
- English convict William Buckley, transported to what is now Victoria for stealing a bolt of cloth, ran off in 1803 when he learnt he might be sent to a more notorious colony in Tasmania.
- Seeing the Land from an Aboriginal Canoe documentary details indigenous
- Wathaurung Aboriginal Corporation chairman Byron Powell says the value of Aboriginal technology has been “scantily recognised”. Despite losing many of their people's stories at a time of mass upheaval, many accounts of how valuable Aboriginal people ...
- Reconciliation in the Park to be held in Geelong CBD
- Young Aboriginal group, the Deadly Dancers, will tell stories of the land through dance while Norm Stanley plays didgeridoo and Tammy Gilson from Wathaurung Aboriginal Corporation will perform a Welcome to Country. Event co-ordinator Kiralee Hogema ...
Wathaurung is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wathaurung books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheslist of statues puerto rico
kerr effect theory
gothic lolita anime and manga
pulp fiction mia wallace
jean piaget major works
zeus consorts and children