- One of the local Wautharong speaking Kulin tribesman that accompanied Wedge said the name for the stream was 'Weariby Yallock' ('yallock' meaning 'stream').
- Submission DR112 - Andrew McIntosh - Education and Training
- Uncle Stan Yarramunua is an Aboriginal of the Wautharong and Yorta Yorta people.
- Wautharong name for Anglesea. The town was originally called. “Swampy Creek” and the name was then changed to Anglesea in about 1884.
- SPECIAL MEETING OF COUNCIL MINUTES
- Dec 3, 2009 Custodians.
- COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
- Acknowledgement of Traditional Custodians.
- Wathaurong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Wathaurong, also called the Wada wurrung, are an Indigenous Australian tribe living in the area near Melbourne, Geelong and the Bellarine Peninsula.
- Portarlington – A brief history - Intown Geelong
- The Wautharong People lived in the Portarlington region for years and lived it appears they lived on the mussels which the town is now so famous for.
Wautharong is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wautharong books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesjazz the early new orleans jass style
doggystyle track listing
marilyn vos savant biography
lviv tourist attractions
cape town demographics
gossamer band discography