- One of the local Wautharong speaking Kulin tribesman that accompanied Wedge said the name for the stream was 'Weariby Yallock' ('yallock' meaning 'stream').
- Submission DR112 - Andrew McIntosh - Education and Training
- Uncle Stan Yarramunua is an Aboriginal of the Wautharong and Yorta Yorta people.
- Wautharong name for Anglesea. The town was originally called. “Swampy Creek” and the name was then changed to Anglesea in about 1884.
- SPECIAL MEETING OF COUNCIL MINUTES
- Dec 3, 2009 Custodians.
- COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
- Acknowledgement of Traditional Custodians.
- Six reasons to visit Werribee
- One of the local Wautharong Aboriginal blokes in the group reminded him it already had a name - Weariby Yallock, which meant Backbone Creek. From this came Werribee.
- Wathaurong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Wathaurong, also called the Wada wurrung, are an Indigenous Australian tribe living in the area near Melbourne, Geelong and the Bellarine Peninsula.
- Portarlington – A brief history - Intown Geelong
- The Wautharong People lived in the Portarlington region for years and lived it appears they lived on the mussels which the town is now so famous for.
Wautharong is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wautharong books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
discworld gods soul cake duck
milton l humason
nathaniel parker willis