A selection of articles related to wavellite.
Original articles from our library related to the Wavellite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wavellite.
- Light green. Opens the heart chakra for clearing the emotional body. Provides understanding for emotional issues and help with healing them. Excellent for detoxifying....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Wavellite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wavellite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Wavellite. Al3(PO4)2(OH,F)3 • 5H2O c 2001-2005 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1. Crystal Data: Orthorhombic.
- CAUSE OF COLORS IN WAVELLITE FROT,I DUG HILL
- THE PROBABI,E IDENTITY OF FISCHERITE WITH WAVELLITE In
- not a distinct species, but is probably only wavellite.
- Trip Report for National Limestone Quarry in Mount Pleasant Mills, PA
- Oct 2, 2010 typically encountered in the quarry, e.g., wavellite, calcite and strontianite.
Suggested News Resources
- Neues Kapitel für eine 500 Jahre alte Geschichte
- Gerade die Funde aus Zobes oder die Wavellite von Schloditz seien sehr gut, urteilten Steffen Pestel und Jörg Kasiske, die Veranstalter der Oelsnitzer Mineralienbörse.
Suggested Web Resources
- Wavellite: Wavellite mineral information and data.
- Wavellite Group . A secondary mineral found most often in aluminous, low-grade metamorphic rocks.
- Wavellite Mineral Data
- Click Here for Larger Wavellite Image in a New Browser Window Images: Comments: Green prismatic crystals of wavellite in complete radial stellar aggregate.
- Wavellite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Wavellite is a phosphate mineral with formula Al3(PO4)2(OH,F)3·5H2O. It normally occurs as translucent green radial or spherical clusters.
- WAVELLITE (Hydrated Aluminum Phosphate Hydroxide)
- Wavellite is a mineral that demonstrates the classic radiating globule crystal habit . In fact, you could say that wavellite is the type mineral for this habit.
- New Find: Pennsylvania Wavellite!
- New Find: Pennsylvania Wavellite! Wavellite - Lime Ridge, Mount Pleasant Mills, Perry Twp., Snyder Co.