A selection of articles related to waves.
Original articles from our library related to the Waves. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Waves.
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Clairvoyant Observations of Reiki
- The last twenty years the healing form named Reiki has been spreading rapidly. There are good reasons for its popularity: during some short courses you’ll get the initiations, symbols and simple instructions that are necessary to practice this gentle form of...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Waves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Waves books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 'Significant Wave Height' A closer look at wave forecasts
- The term “significant wave height” is not as well understood as the wind Wave Formation: Waves are formed by wind blowing along the water's surface.
Suggested News Resources
- Thousands flee Jersey shore as surfers ride waves
- The looming storm was bringing the biggest waves of the season, prompting scores of surfers to flock to the beaches despite the rain. "It's the waves," said Guy Gallo of Little Silver, New Jersey, as he prepared to paddle out into the Atlantic Ocean.
- Surfer dies in Irene's waves on Florida beach
- A surfer has died off the central Florida coast when he was tossed off his board by massive waves caused by Hurricane Irene.
- Seven injured by Irene-powered waves in Palm Beach Shores
- Go to the map By Julius Whigham II PALM BEACH SHORES — Seven people tonight were treated for minor injuries after getting caught in breaking waves at the Palm Beach Inlet jetty pump house, police said.
- Surfer killed in Irene's high waves in New Smyrna Beach, Fla.
- Update at 5:17 pm ET: A surfer at New Smyrna Beach, Fla., died this morning in 5 to 7-foot waves generated by Hurricane Irene,The Daytona Beach News Journal reports.
- Top pair wave goodbye in heats
- Parkinson went for broke a couple of times on heavy waves over three metres but came unstuck and, in the end, could manage only a 5.03 and a 5.30 for a combined score of 10.
Suggested Web Resources
- Wave - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In physics, a wave is a disturbance that travels through space and time, usually accompanied by the transfer of energy.
- Waves - Table of Contents
- Waves - Chapter Outline. Lesson 0: Vibrations.
- WAVE - GI Bill - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Nov 9, 2009 WAVE will still reflect your previous benefit, but the only action you can take will be to check pending documents.
- Worlds biggest wave ever surfed - YouTube
- Jul 16, 2006 World's biggest wave ever surfed...that guy is crazy! And yes he's still alive.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmaven usage
dream dictionary humidity
elizabeth bentley aftermath
tetrarch tank combat history
pepsi-cola types of pepsi