A selection of articles related to waves.
Original articles from our library related to the Waves. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Waves.
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Clairvoyant Observations of Reiki
- The last twenty years the healing form named Reiki has been spreading rapidly. There are good reasons for its popularity: during some short courses you’ll get the initiations, symbols and simple instructions that are necessary to practice this gentle form of...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Waves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Waves books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A brief history of gravitational waves
- It took a century of speculation and experimentation to discover gravitational waves, as Dr Karl explains.
- Warnings for West side: Big Lake Michigan waves and strong winds expected
- GRAND RAPIDS, MI – Big waves and strong wind gusts are expected to dominate the weather conditions for the rest of today, March 16. The warnings issued by the National Weather Service for much of West Michigan and Lake Michigan call for up to ...
- Warning system for rogue waves
- And while we can't stop monster waves cropping up, a pair of engineers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology developed a prediction tool that can give sailors a precious few minutes' warning – enough time to batten down the hatches.
- Shailene Woodley: How To Get Her Effortless Waves For Spring
- Shailene Woodley hit the red carpet for 'Allegiant' with an easy-to-copy hairstyle and barely-there makeup. The actress' hairstylist shares exactly how to get the look, ahead! Shailene Woodley, 24, is a master at effortless beauty.
- High winds and waves shake ferry passengers and cars
- Washington State Ferries says it has seen unusually rough weather in the last year, but it's rare to see waves moving cars around on the deck like they did in Sunday's wind storm.
Related searchesultraman the story
goldeneye 007 all bonds
dream dictionary holding hands
worker bee genetic characteristic
shrimp paste history