A selection of articles related to waxing.
Original articles from our library related to the Waxing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Waxing.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Wiccan Rede
- Bide the Wiccan Laws we must In perfect love and perfect trust. Live and let live, Fairly take and fairly give, Cast the Circle thrice about To keep the evil spirits out. To bind the spell every time, Let the spell be spake in rhyme. Soft of eye and light of...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
Waxing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Waxing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Benefit Cosmetics Will Wax Your Brows and Donate The Money
- The cosmetic brand that's made a name for itself in the brow department has announced it will donate every single dollar spent on wax services throughout May to charities that empower women.
- Pictures: Exeter friends take part in charity waxing
- IT was hair today and gone tomorrow as three friends from Exeter took part in a charity head shave and body wax.
- 7 Bikini Waxing Questions You're Too Afraid To Ask
- We're not going to sugarcoat this: Bikini waxes suck. Besides being painful and somewhat temporary, they also raise a handful of embarrassing questions you might be too shy to ask your waxer. That's why we researched some of the most common (and ...
- Watch Blac Chyna Get Waxed and Feel All Her Pain
- While out shopping Saturday, Rob Kardashian's betrothed, Blac Chyna, stopped in at a salon to get a little waxing done.
- 8 Expert Tips On Waxing Everyone Should Read Before Their Next Appointment
- As summer grows gradually closer, you may already have short shorts and bikinis on your mind. And for some people, that also means thinking about the best ways to wax, shave, or otherwise get rid of the hair all over your newly exposed skin.
Related searchesjack kemp football career
sol goddess the sol rune
functional programming history
tamagotchi yasashii tamagotchi
ski binding history