Wayne Buck Shelford
A selection of articles related to wayne buck shelford.
Original articles from our library related to the Wayne Buck Shelford. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wayne Buck Shelford.
- My Experiences with the PK Man
- My experience with Ted Owens started in 1979, when Owens contacted me at the Enquirer . He portrayed himself as "PK Man" and said he could predict events and control the world's weather. Owens claims were met with skepticism by both myself and my...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Wayne Buck Shelford is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wayne Buck Shelford books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Wayne Shelford
- Wayne Shelford.
- Buck reaches his goal FINALx
- MEDIA RELEASE. 14 MARCH 2011. Buck is back ...
- Introducing The Living Legends Event - Sun 11 September 2011
- Harbour, our Living legend is none other than Wayne “Buck” Shelford and our planting site is Long. Bay Regional Park.
- TE PURAPURA
- Jan 21, 2011 BRING BACK BUCK (NZ DOCO) – Thursday February 3 AT 8.30PM. Wayne ' Buck' Shelford is an internationally recognised rugby icon.
Suggested News Resources
- Greatest Rugby World Cup XV: number 8 profiles - Wayne Shelford
- New Zealand became an unstoppable force in the late 1980s under Wayne 'Buck' Shelford's guidance. He put his body on the line time after time and had an undying commitment to the cause – a true competitor if ever there was one.
- A slow start to planting event
- It is hoped more than 300 volunteer planters will turn up at Long Bay Regional Park in honour of former All Black and North Harbour captain Wayne "Buck" Shelford.
- Keith Quinn: '87 All Blacks, where are they now? - Forwards
- Wayne Shelford (North Harbour): In the years since 1987 Wayne 'Buck' Shelford has remained one of New Zealand rugby's most admired figures. It seems every twist and turn of his life has been played out in public.
- Rugby World Cup - from hakas to hwyl
- One of the most passionate exponents was Wayne 'Buck' Shelford who, when he assumed the captaincy just after the RWC 1987, took his team-mates to a Maori school to see the students perform a traditional haka.
- 100 Years of Bay Rugby: When the Bay beat the Aussies
- Rotorua also produced some of New Zealand's best players never to pull on the Bay jersey in All Blacks captain Wayne "Buck" Shelford, Caleb Ralph and more recently flanker Liam Messam. What is your most memorable Bay of Plenty rugby moment and why?
Suggested Web Resources
- Badass of the Week: Buck Shelford
- Wayne "Buck" Shelford. It's my secret shame that I love watching World Cup soccer.
- All Blacks Legend Wayne 'Buck' Shelford introduces www.no8.co.nz
- Nov 18, 2009 As hard as nails and with a heart of gold Buck Shelford epitomises New Zealand Rugby and is the patron www.no8.co.
- Bucks nuts - the true story!
- Sean Fitzpatrick tells sportasylum.