Weaire Phelan Structure
A selection of articles related to weaire phelan structure.
Original articles from our library related to the Weaire Phelan Structure. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Weaire Phelan Structure.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
Weaire Phelan Structure is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Weaire Phelan Structure books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Structures Olympic - TheStructuralEngineer.info
- complex Weaire-Phelan structure results in more irregular, organic patterns than slices through the regular Kelvin foam.
- THE BUBBLE HAS LANDED
- Jul 30, 2009 model of the Water Cube from the 2008 Beijing Olympics where the Weaire.
- SOME CONFLUENCES OF ART AND SCIENCE IN THE PHYSICS
- Originally proposed as a building, we have transformed a section of the Weaire- Phelan structure into a sculpture (Fig. 3 (b)) for our university campus.
- The Art and Science of Foam Bubbles
- Weaire's simulations revealed an intriguing three- dimensional geometry now named after him and his student Robert Phelan. The.
Suggested News Resources
- Foam bubbles finally brought to order
- The Weaire-Phelan structure consists of two kinds of polyhedral bubbles with twelve and fourteen sides respectively. The structure can be cut along planes, showing the existence of layers of bubbles.
Suggested Web Resources
- Weaire–Phelan structure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In geometry, the Weaire–Phelan structure is a complex 3-dimensional structure representing an idealised foam of equal-sized bubbles.
- The Weaire--Phelan Structure | The n-Category Café
- You'll be relieved, perhaps, that the Weaire–Phelan structure is something you can actually see.
- Linus Pauling and the Weaire-Phelan structure
- The Nature of the Chemical Bond 3rd ed., Cornell University Press, contained a diagram of a clathrate with the same topology as the Weaire-Phelan structure.
- ZPi | Lord Kelvin & The Olympic Water Cube
- Aug 5, 2008 However, their solution, the Weaire-Phelan structure, uses two different shaped cells instead of Kelvin's simpler single cell solution.