A selection of articles related to weak.
Original articles from our library related to the Weak. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Weak.
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth. 8:2 And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know. 8:3 But if any man love...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- My Brother's Keeper?
- My older brother was Evil. Not garden-variety evil, but Evil in the sense of a palpable malevolence that is devoted to the destruction of all that lives and breathes. Ever been pinned to the floor by someone laughing maniacally with a genuine replica of a...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. 13:2 I told you before, and foretell you, as if I were present, the second time; and being absent now I write to them which...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations. 14:2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. 14:3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Weak is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Weak books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Strength of Weak Ties
- Emphasis on weak ties lends itself to discussion of relations between groups agree, on a rough intuitive basis, whether a given tie is strong, weak, or absent!
- Chapter 3 Strong and Weak Ties
- “strength of weak ties” hypothesis from sociology , exploring outward from this point .
- PL A Y B RID G E Weak can be strong — part 2
- 44. Bridge Bulletin. PL.
Suggested News Resources
- Combes Says `Weak' Growth More Likely Than Recession
- Aug. 29 (Bloomberg) -- Florent Combes, head of fixed income at Ecofi Investissements, discusses the European sovereign debt crisis and bank capital. He speaks from Paris with Owen Thomas on Bloomberg Television's "Countdown.
- Bernanke Talks Nice But Leaves Weak-Dollar Policy Intact
- As is regularly the case, the Chairman's speech didn't mention the weak dollar, probably the most important problem facing the US economy. The elephant in the lodge at Jackson Hole?
- Panthers' offensive line a weak link
- When asked about the line's struggles, tackle Jordan Gross said: "There's a million reasons, a million excuses." Jeff Siner - jsiner@charlotteobserver.
- News to cut costs by 5pc amid weak advertising conditions
- NEWS Limited has joined the long list of media companies to cut costs amid weak retail conditions and an uncertain outlook for the advertising market.
- Obama looks weak to his allies
- He declined a plate of bacon and eggs when sitting down to breakfast with reporters last week because, the AFL-CIO president explained, he was concerned he might spit out a mouthful if he didn't like a question.
Suggested Web Resources
- Weak Synonyms, Weak Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for weak at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- Urban Dictionary: weak
- means "funny" or "amused" originated in virginia beach va.
- SWV - WEAK LYRICS
- SWV Weak lyrics in the The Best Of SWV Album. These Weak lyrics are performed by SWV Get the music video and song lyrics here.