A selection of articles related to weapon.
Original articles from our library related to the Weapon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Weapon.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- (Babylonian) A created entity, formed by Tiamat to be the general of Her divine forces in the war between Her and Marduk. Qingu was given the Tablet of Destinies as His primary weapon, but He and His forces were routed by Marduk. Executed by Marduk afterward,...
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- Enochian Pentagram Banishing Ritual
- Stand facing North. Use either the Fire Wand, Air Dagger or thumb wand of the right hand, to trace the lineal figure of the Pentagram. Touch the forehead and intone NONCF KHYS (NOH-NOO-KEE-FEH KAH-HEES; You are) Touch the phallus and intone ADOHY (AH-DOH-HEE;...
Enochian >> Rituals
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 35
- Chapter 35 35:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying, 35:2 Command the children of Israel, that they give unto the Levites of the inheritance of their possession cities to dwell in; and ye shall give also unto the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Quest For Power
- Some think power is the ability to instigate change. Others view power as a mechanism of control. Whether it's control over circumstances or individuals, power is a precarious element, no less dangerous than a vial of nitroglycerine. Perhaps true power is...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Norse Great Father, carries two ravens upon his shoulder to tell him of mans destiny, All Father, Giver of written language (runes). Originally a god of death, whose range later came to encompass magic (especially runic magic), battle (giving victory by...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Arnica montana
- Arnica is a famous first aid remedy. It does great work in cases of traumas, damage or injuries, whether they are physical or mental/emotional, whether it occurred recently or years ago. What is the healing factor of Arnica? On the physical plane it cures...
Remedies >> Remedies A
Weapon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Weapon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- WISCONSIN'S NEW CARRYING CONCEALED WEAPON LAW
- Aug 2, 2011 procedures governing licenses to carry concealed weapons in Wisconsin. Can I legally carry a concealed weapon before that date?
- current assault weapon list1
- Kasler v. Lockyer Assault Weapon List. Monday, October 02, 2000.
- Concealed Weapon Laws in the States
- Wisconsin Briefs from the Legislative Reference Bureau. Brief 06−6. April 2006.
Suggested News Resources
- Beyonce's sister: Miami Beach police tried to deflate my giant banana
- The bizarre incident involving Solange Knowles quickly escalated when she took to Twitter saying that an officer pulled a weapon on her in an act of racial discrimination.
- Rick Perry's Secret Weapon
- By Michelle Cottle, The Daily Beast Quick! What's the first word that leaps to mind when you think of Texas governor turned presidential wannabe Rick Perry: cowboy? Bible-thumper?
- Ban urges UN members to sign nuke ban
- 29 (UPI) -- UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon urged all nations, including the United States, Monday to ratify the United Nations-backed treaty banning nuclear weapons.
- Asheville Police Charge Man With Possessing Weapon Of Mass Destruction
- Lieutenant Wallace Welch of the Asheville Police Department said that 18-year old Tommy Lee Harrison Jr.
Suggested Web Resources
- Weapon | Shooting Games | Play Free Games Online at Armor Games
- Weapon, a free online shooting game brought to you by Armor Games. A first person defense game set within the middle east conflicts.
- Military Factory - Military Weapons: Cataloging aircraft, tanks
- Military reference for the casual observer covering weapons from ancient times through tomorrow.
- Weapon - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- something (as a club, knife, or gun) used to injure, defeat, or destroy. 2. : a means of contending against another.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskelley blue book
greek religious beliefs
impeller impellers in agitated tanks
dark spirituality occult beliefs