A selection of articles related to weapon.
Original articles from our library related to the Weapon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Weapon.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Daghda, The
- (lord of skill). Irish. An important figure associated with a sacred well, and water in general. Also a fertility God. Various names and epithets (Eochaid Ollathair, all-father; Ruadh Rofhessa, master of knowledge; Deirgderc, redeye, the sun) of his seem to...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- (derived from Aryan: "Dyaus"=God) Son of Kronos and Rhea, King of the Gods and Lord of the Universe. Threatened with death at an early age by a jealous and paranoid father, his life was preserved by his mother, and he supplanted his father in what...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
Weapon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Weapon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- WISCONSIN'S NEW CARRYING CONCEALED WEAPON LAW
- Aug 2, 2011 procedures governing licenses to carry concealed weapons in Wisconsin. Can I legally carry a concealed weapon before that date?
- current assault weapon list1
- Kasler v. Lockyer Assault Weapon List. Monday, October 02, 2000.
- Concealed Weapon Laws in the States
- Wisconsin Briefs from the Legislative Reference Bureau. Brief 06−6. April 2006.
Suggested News Resources
- Beyonce's sister: Miami Beach police tried to deflate my giant banana
- The bizarre incident involving Solange Knowles quickly escalated when she took to Twitter saying that an officer pulled a weapon on her in an act of racial discrimination.
- Rick Perry's Secret Weapon
- By Michelle Cottle, The Daily Beast Quick! What's the first word that leaps to mind when you think of Texas governor turned presidential wannabe Rick Perry: cowboy? Bible-thumper?
- Ban urges UN members to sign nuke ban
- 29 (UPI) -- UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon urged all nations, including the United States, Monday to ratify the United Nations-backed treaty banning nuclear weapons.
- Asheville Police Charge Man With Possessing Weapon Of Mass Destruction
- Lieutenant Wallace Welch of the Asheville Police Department said that 18-year old Tommy Lee Harrison Jr.
Suggested Web Resources
- Weapon | Shooting Games | Play Free Games Online at Armor Games
- Weapon, a free online shooting game brought to you by Armor Games. A first person defense game set within the middle east conflicts.
- Military Factory - Military Weapons: Cataloging aircraft, tanks
- Military reference for the casual observer covering weapons from ancient times through tomorrow.
- Weapon - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- something (as a club, knife, or gun) used to injure, defeat, or destroy. 2. : a means of contending against another.
Related searchesdream dictionary color
alberta attractions and landmarks
countdown to extinction songs