A selection of articles related to weaponry.
Original articles from our library related to the Weaponry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Weaponry.
- (Akkadian/Babylonian) The later equivalent to Inanna, and like Her earlier manifestation one of the most important figures in the pantheon. Like Inanna, She is Lady of many offices and functions, especially love, sexuality, fertility, and healing....
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- (Sumerian) A warrior deity, involved with armies, weaponry, and the suppression of revolt. He has another nature as well, though, that of an agrarian deity devoted to tillage of the soil and teaching the arts of the farm....
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Weaponry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Weaponry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE YERSINIA YSC–YOP 'TYPE III' WEAPONRY
- WEAPONRY. Guy R. Cornelis.
- The Use of Gunpowder Weaponry by and against Joan of Arc
- evolution of gunpowder weaponry during the Hundred Years War, a thesis the relatively new gunpowder weaponry that the French used in their sieges.
- Non-Lethal Weaponry:
- Some laboratories worked on acoustics while others pursued laser technology. Moreover, it was difficult to get institutional sup- port for non-lethal weaponry.
Suggested News Resources
- Get Back to Your Roots by Learning How To Use Ancient Weaponry
- By KFBB News Team By Rachel Ousley The Atlatl is tool used by our ancestors to throw spears while hunting. The oldest discovered artifacts date the Atlatl back 19000 years. However, experts expect it goes back much further.
- video depicts China's cyber-weaponry
- Later in the documentary, Col. Du Wenlong, a researcher at China's top military research institute, argues that the country's ability to attack and defend its networks “must be interwoven.
- Bernanke Needs To Bazooka Big Banks In Ultimate Display Of Fed Weaponry
- No more Mr. Nice Guy. It is time for Mr.
- N.Korea Desperately Seeking Cutting-Edge Weaponry
- North Korea is going all out to secure armaments, as the presence of North Korean Air Force Commander Ri Pyong-chol on leader Kim Jong-il's visit to Russia indicates. Kim wrapped up his visit to Russia and returned to North Korea via China on Saturday.
- Never mind pilots, this green laser is so powerful it can dazzle astronauts
- By Rob Waugh Lasers are all around us - in every CD and DVD player on Earth - but most are weedy little beams very far removed from science fiction's visions of terrible space weaponry. Wicked Laser's Spider 3 Krypton is another matter.
Suggested Web Resources
- Weaponry (radio program) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the instruments, see weapons. Weaponry, on WBAI radio, is the only regularly scheduled broadcast program about weapons on the air in the United States.
- Weaponry - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- 1. : weapons. 2.
- weaponry - definition of weaponry by the Free Online Dictionary
- weaponry [ˈwɛpənrɪ]. n.
- Weaponry - First World War.com
- First World War.com - A multimedia history of world war one.
- Zipp - Speed Weaponry
- 3 days ago Design, makes and markets carbon fiber rims, cranks, hubs, wheelsets, and accessories.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.