A selection of articles related to weapons dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Weapons Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Weapons Dictionary.
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Weapons Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Weapons Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Irascible regimes in Iran and North Korea
- To be irascible, according to Merriam-Webster's dictionary, is to be “marked by hot temper and easily provoked anger.” Irascibility is ...
- Can you have engineering with no engine?
- It's a usage adopted by a range of news media but not widely reflected – yet – in dictionaries. At dinner recently, a fellow wordsmith who ...
- 'Phony and Fraud' Anger of White Americans
- Years ago, the phrase "angry white male" associated with American whites entered the Oxford Dictionary, though as a "derogatory term." In 1970s, Archie Bunker in "All in the Family" made it upright and hilarious to be angry white male.
Weapons Dictionary Topics
deus ex characters the oracle
andros communities and settlements
crdoba argentina monuments
ibn kathir works