A selection of articles related to weariness.
Original articles from our library related to the Weariness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Weariness.
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me. 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 11:3 But I fear,...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Weariness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Weariness books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- "The 'Weariness of the Flesh': Reflections on the Life of the Mind in
- study is a weariness of the flesh” (Eccl. 12:12).
- E004 World Weariness
- Then a feeling of weariness is the answer of their souls.
- War-Weariness and Cumulative Effects: Victors, Vanquished, and
- It is often assumed that policymakers and populations grow weary from war. The costs date, empirical studies of war-weariness have yielded mixed results.
- DISCOURAGEMENT / WEARINESS
- DISCOURAGEMENT / WEARINESS. Definition: depression of one's spirits. CAUSES OF DISCOURAGEMENT: 1.
Suggested News Resources
- USOC's weariness to make 2020 bid is valid
- Politics aside, it's hard to blame anyone in the Olympic infrastructure here for a certain weariness.
- US Open 2011: the only thing for Novak Djokivic to fear is burnout, says Boris
- The one thing that could undo him is weariness.
- Weary Huntington Beach team headed to LLWS
- Despite their weariness, the Ocean View players are already savoring their time in the limelight.
- Working through the Labor Day lineup
- 3, 3 pm) A low-key guy who sings low-key alt-country, Bingham rose to some prominence when his song “The Weary Kind” became the center of the soundtrack for the film “Crazy Heart,” and earned an Oscar.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 25, 2011
- To accomplish this task, it helps to understand reasons we might grow weary in doing good. These reasons include not being able to see visible results, witnessing others who refuse to help, and facing criticism.
Suggested Web Resources
- weariness - definition of weariness by the Free Online Dictionary
- Expressive of or prompted by fatigue: a weary smile. 3. Having one's interest, forbearance, or indulgence worn out: weary of delays.
- Weary - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- expressing or characteristic of weariness <a weary sign>. 3.
- Weary | Define Weary at Dictionary.com
- enervated · MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Is there a word for the individual prongs of a fork ?
- Weariness Quotes - BrainyQuote
- Weariness Quotes from BrainyQuote, an extensive collection of quotations by famous authors, celebrities, and newsmakers.
- Weariness Synonyms, Weariness Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for weariness at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
Related searchestom selleck
cockneys cockney culture
jousting two primary types of jousts
driver john axon gc
brief history of hinduism