A selection of articles related to wearing.
Original articles from our library related to the Wearing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wearing.
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Sobek, Sebek, or (Gr:)Suchos, meaning crocodile. Lord of stretches of water and of fishes. There are several deities for water, Sobek being the most important. Son of Neith and Osiris or of Neith and Seth. His cult rose in the Twelfth Dynasty in the Fayum...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Bes was a dwarf-god, grotesque in appearance, but benign in nature. He was depicted wearing a plumed crown, was normally bearded with his broad face surrounded by a lion's mane and ears, and with his tongue protruding in a playfully aggressive manner. His...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Wearing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wearing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- AMD-powered Sulon Q is like wearing a VR-capable Windows PC on your head
- Add in a built-in 256GB SSD, 8GB of RAM, and a 2560×1440 OLED display with a 110° field of view, and it's a bit like wearing a lower-end (but still apparently VR-capable) PC on your head. AMD isn't specifically discussing the mass of the "lightweight" ...
- This horse is wearing a tweed suit
- Animals wearing clothes is one of the greatest joys in life. England gets this. We're used to seeing dogs dressed up on Halloween, but the Cheltenham Festival took it to another level by unveiling a smart tweed suit for Morestead, the horse.
- Following in his footsteps, wearing his #52 at MU, Cam Marotta hopes he's
- “When I thought about wearing his jersey number, I didn't realize how big of an impact that it would actually have on me, and to see that number in my locker every day, and actually, the cool thing we have here at Marquette, every name that's worn that ...
- Police Seek Halloween Mask-Wearing Suspect In Home Invasion Robbery Along Main
- Around one-o'clock Saturday morning, a woman on Crestline Road woke up to a man wearing a Halloween mask standing over her bed. According to police, the man tied the woman up with duct tape and told her if she stayed quiet she wouldn't be hurt.
- Man wearing 'Legal Immigrant for Trump' shirt backs Donald
- The tough-on-immigration GOP presidential front-runner received kudos from an unexpected source Sunday — a man wearing a “Legal Immigrant for Trump” T-shirt. The man, who wasn't immediately identified, was invited onstage in the middle of a ...