A selection of articles related to weary steps.
Original articles from our library related to the Weary Steps. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Weary Steps.
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Walking Meditation
- A different, but quick meditation! This technique involves a "think on your feet" type of meditation. Also employs a "rhythmic" touch which you can modify yourself to fit the situation. We are gonna try the walking meditation. It employs...
Mind >> Meditation
Weary Steps is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Weary Steps books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- story stars
- her weary steps fueled by the nearness of her goal. Soon, she told herself. Soon this will all be over.
- The House of Bondage Poetry
- Though my weary steps may falter,. And my soul athirst may be,. Gushing from the Rock before me,.
- LODGE WELCOME TO LADIES By Brother Robert Morris
- Protect from stormy weather;. And when, adown the hill of life,. Our tottering feet shall go,.
- In The Dawning
- There is a long, long road, and our weary steps seem slow. There's something for our feet to help them still to go. Sandals of peace will help your feet go on.
- To Our Ladies of Death by James Thomson http://www.horrormaste
- With weary steps when thou wouldst soar elate. Twin heavens uplifted to the heavens, thine eyes. Are solemn with unutterable thought.
Suggested News Resources
- Return of the marathon man
- After running 1140 km across 27 countries in 27 days, Malta's own marathon man gladly walked the last few weary steps of his epic journey into the warm embrace of his wife and young daughters at the airport yesterday.
Suggested Web Resources
- In Memoriam, Section XXXVIII [“ With weary steps I loiter on ”]
- Feb 12, 2010 In Memoriam Section XXXVIII [“With weary steps I loiter on ”]. Alfred Lord Tennyson.
- All the Way My Savior Leads Me
- Though my weary steps may falter, And my soul athirst may be, Gushing from the Rock before me, Lo! A spring of joy I see; Gushing from the Rock before me, Lo!
- Now Spring Has Clad
- The weary steps o' woe! 2. The trout within yon wimpling burn.
- "A Severe and Proud Dame She Was": Mary Rowlandson Lives
- But a bitter weary day I had of it, traveling now three days together, without resting any day between.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.