- Severe weather possible in next 24 hours; download the WIS weather app to stay
- Severe weather is expected for much of the Midlands early Wednesday morning through midday. In advance of the storm, you should consider downloading the WIS First Alert Weather app on your mobile device. Take the same tools the WIS First Alert ...
- Wes: You will need a jacket tonight; expect more beautiful weather tomorrow
- A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND: We will continue to enjoy picture-perfect weather this afternoon, with high temperatures in the upper 50s and 60s. I would grab the jacket if you plan on being out past sunset time. Temperatures will quickly tumble into the low 50s ...
- The 'Great Arctic Outbreak' of February 1899...the coldest weather on record
- A chill is coming for the weekend after seeing well above average temperatures the last couple of days.
- Parents: District should have delayed school due to severe weather
- Strong winds and severe weather stretched across Palm Beach County Tuesday morning. We heard from many frustrated parents Tuesday morning. Many of them had kids heading to school in the middle of some of the morning's severe weather.
- Delayed La Nina seen buoying US, Asia crops: MDA weather
- "Some models were showing La Nina developing by July but they have delayed that by a month or two now," said Kyle Tapley, senior agricultural meteorologist at U.S.-based MDA Weather Services.
Weath is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Weath books and related discussion.