A selection of articles related to weather.
Original articles from our library related to the Weather. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Weather.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- I can't believe I'm now starting on the Second Aett of the Elder Futhark. Time is indeed flying by! Looks like this is a highly auspicious, or at least a very fitting time for me to write this article! While Hagalaz literally means "hail" as in ice...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Weather is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Weather books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Parish by parish severe weather updates
- Heavy rains have begun to move into the local area with the potential for plenty more wet stuff heading our way through Saturday, according to the National Weather Service.
- 5 Dead, Thousands Evacuated as Historic Flooding Swamps Louisiana | The
- Rivers quickly rose near record flood stages and homes were submerged in what the National Weather Service in Shreveport, Louisiana, is calling a historic flash flooding event. The rainfall is expected to persist in many areas on Thursday. More than 20 ...
- Crowdsourced weather app, Sunshine, now lets users train it to their
- In a bid to stand out in the bustling weather app crowd, crowdsourced app Sunshine is adding a new personalization feature — giving users the ability to specify how hot or cold the weather feels to them.
- Weather Alert: Flash Flood warning in Sonoma County
- Map shows area under the flash flood warning until 4PM… incl Lichau and Willow Brook creeks in Sonoma cnty. #cawx pic.twitter.
- New York City breaks another weather record as temps soar again
- New York City hit 76 degrees in Central Park by noon, and that total should rise during the afternoon. The previous high of 74 degrees was set in 2006. So how hot is it in comparison to the averages?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesclassical indian dance
sodium hydroxide soap making
navy day chile
home alone characters
calcium channel blocker mechanism of action