A selection of articles related to wedding vows.
Original articles from our library related to the Wedding Vows. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wedding Vows.
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 30
- Chapter 30 30:1 And Moses spake unto the heads of the tribes concerning the children of Israel, saying, This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded. 30:2 If a man vow a vow unto the LORD, or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth. 12:2 Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Wedding Vows is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wedding Vows books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dolly Parton to Renew Wedding Vows in Style
- When Dolly Parton married husband Carl Dean in 1966, they did so secretly and quietly. That won't be the case when the singer celebrates 50 years of marriage later this year.
- Kanye West Sticking To His Wedding Vows, Won't Divorce Kim No Matter What
- (Photo : (Photo by Mike Coppola/Getty Images)) NEW YORK, NY - MAY 04: Kanye West (L) and Kim Kardashian attend the 'China: Through The Looking Glass' Costume Institute Benefit Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 4, 2015 in New York City.
- China's New Wedding Vows: To Have, Hold and Not Violate National Interests
- “We recommend that clear standards be set for the scale of weddings and funerals, and other banquets, and how much money can be given or received,” the commission said in an article posted on its website on Wednesday, detailing how to enforce ...
- Tobben-Wimmer Wedding Vows Read
- Groom's parents are Tony and Patricia Tobben. The bride was given in marriage by her parents. Serving as maid of honor was Cary Sloan, Villa Ridge.
Wedding Vows Topics
coulometry potentiostatic coulometry
casting expendable mold casting
pete rose records and achievements
vail colorado points of interest