A selection of articles related to weeping.
Original articles from our library related to the Weeping. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Weeping.
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 11:3 Therefore his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the...
New Testament >> Revelation
- (grieving) A Goddess of mourning, imaged as an eternally weeping woman....
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab. 25:2 And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods: and the people did eat, and bowed down to their gods. 25:3 And Israel joined...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now when he had ended all his sayings in the audience of the people, he entered into Capernaum. 7:2 And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die. 7:3 And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders...
New Testament >> Luke
Weeping is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Weeping books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- WEEPING LOVEGRASS
- Contributed by: USDA NRCS Plant Materials. Program. Uses.
- Weeping - Gardening in Michigan - Michigan State University
- 36. The Michigan Landscape™.
- Doctor Who - The Weeping Angel Mask
- The Weeping Angel Mask : Instructions. (Remember to ask a parent or guardian permission when using the scissors). The cut-out.
- Death Without Weeping
- Death Without Weeping. Has poverty ravaged mother love in the shantytowns of Brazil? I have seen death without weeping,.
- Weeping Pussy Willow
- Sunrise Greenhouses Ltd. 3324 Second Avenue, Vineland, ON L0R 2E0 www. sunrisegreenhouses.
Suggested News Resources
- Prosecutors drop rape case against Dominique Strauss-Kahn
- Prosecutors said that at one point when she was confronted with untruths, "she dropped to the floor and physically rolled around while weeping" before saying she did not know the answer to their questions.
- Weeping, hiding as Home Affairs officials held
- By Shaun Smillie It should have been just an ordinary day, a day perhaps to be spent eliciting bribes from illegal aliens. But for the 14 Home Affairs officials at the Lebombo border post in Mpumalanga that day ended shortly before 9am today.
- Weeping widow testifies on 2008 N. Sacramento killing
- By Andy Furillo Panic breathing wracked Celica Cardenas when she took the witness stand Wednesday, and heaving sobs marked the end of her testimony when she had to describe to a jury how her husband was shot and killed right in front of her.
- Drink To Remember 9/11 With Weeping Superman Twin Towers Flask
- As the tenth anniversary of the September 11 attacks approaches, we're encouraged to reflect upon how the country and indeed the entire world changed after the events of that horrific day. Oh, and buy stuff.
- Putting the Giants' injury wave into some perspective, no weeping please
- And at this very different stage, no team or group of fans should now pause to weep for the Giants, who obviously have been hit with quite the rush of injuries.
Suggested Web Resources
- weeping - definition of weeping by the Free Online Dictionary
- (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Botany) (of plants) having slender hanging branches. weepingly adv.
- Weeping - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- archaic : rainy. 3. : having slender pendent branches <a weeping beech>.
- Weeping statue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A weeping statue is a statue which has been claimed to be shedding tears or weeping by supernatural means.
- Weeping, The Anti-Apartheid Protest Song, Was Written By Dan
- Who wrote that anti-apartheid freedom song, Weeping, that's been performed by so many artists, including Josh Groban?
- Weeping Willow Shade Trees
- Weeping Willow Trees can grow up to 8 ft. a year, giving you a beautiful fast growing shade tree.