A selection of articles related to weight.
Original articles from our library related to the Weight. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Weight.
- On the heaviness of weight
- Mother goddesses of ancient cultures often are voluptuous figures with pronounced breasts and thighs. A successful nowadays paintress fills her canvasses with sensuous, joyful and overweight ladies, and everyone I’ve showed her pictures becomes happy and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
Weight is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Weight books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- El Chapo gains weight in prison
- MEXICO CITY – Drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman is getting some self-help advice and gaining a bit of weight in prison under his new, tighter-security regime, but Mexico's formerly most wanted man is apparently not doing so well in the love department.
- Borough announces early truck weight limits
- A Knik Construction dump truck rumbles down the Parks Highway Friday, part of construction prep for a planned expansion of the Parks Highway. Borough officials announced weight limits for the spring thaw on borough managed roads, and say the limits ...
- Tom Izzo: Michigan State will hit the weight room after being outmuscled by
- "One area that I will make sure that we do a better job of, we're going to take that weight room, we're going to take Day-Day's weight room, we're going to make that one SOB place to survive, because we got outmuscled today a little bit," Izzo said.
- Study: BMI report cards don't spur weight loss
- NEW YORK - When New York City public schools began giving students report cards on their weight a decade ago, officials hoped the information would help fight an obesity epidemic in the nation's largest school system. But a new study finds that being ...
- Anorexic woman, 23, whose weight dropped to just 6st makes incredible recovery
- A young woman whose weight plummeted to just six stone as she battled an eating disorder is making a remarkable recovery - with the help of Instagram.