- What's next for NASA astronaut Scott Kelly after he retires?
- Kelly and Kornienko completed an International Space Station record year-long mission as members of Expeditions 43, 44, 45, and 46 to collect valuable data on the effect of long duration weightlessness on the human body that will be used to formulate a ...
- Napa astronaut prepares for space station journey
- NASA astronaut Kate Rubins, a Napa native and Vintage High School alumna, suits up to train for an International Space Station spacewalk in the Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory at the Johnson Space Center in Houston. Rubins is part of the three-person crew ...
- Comedian Neil Delamere shows zero gravity and science are fun in RTE's The Big
- “The French-European Space Agency used it to experiment in micro gravity. It was the most unbelievable experience ... He said: “I was told, 'OK, so the very first thing you do when you become weightless is deliver this piece to camera'.
- How Scott Kellys Body Changed in Space
- After a year of living in microgravity, he had become an inch and a half taller due to the temporary expansion of his spine but he quickly shrunk back to his former height after touching down in Kazakhstan.
Weightlessness Microgravity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Weightlessness Microgravity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Weightlessness Microgravity Topics
panama disease history
d-dimer reference range
instrument landing system localizer