A selection of articles related to weimaraner temperament.
Original articles from our library related to the Weimaraner Temperament. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Weimaraner Temperament.
- The Veils of Negative Existance and the Qliphoth
- There are two areas on the Tree of Life that need to be addressed to complete the description of it's structure. First, the area above Kether, the first Sephiroth, is called the Veils of Negative Existence. The term "Veils" suggests to us to use...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Bes was a dwarf-god, grotesque in appearance, but benign in nature. He was depicted wearing a plumed crown, was normally bearded with his broad face surrounded by a lion's mane and ears, and with his tongue protruding in a playfully aggressive manner. His...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Weimaraner Temperament is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Weimaraner Temperament books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Letters: What do Canadians really want?
- The emphasis should be on a balanced temperament, a healthy, powerful and well proportioned body, with a light and free running gear. Uncropped Dobermans are beautiful and have a similar shape to the Weimaraner. Hildegard Hintz, Montreal.
- Home needed for beautiful dog
- The Weimaraner is a large dog that was originally bred for hunting in the early 19th century. Early Weimaraners were used by royalty for hunting large game such as boar, bear, and deer. They live for about 12 years and have an alert and intelligent ...
- Healthy Dogs, Sick Dogs - Does Breed Type Make A Difference?
- For more than 30 years, I have served as a veterinarian at one of the largest veterinary emergency hospitals in the country. Each year, our hospital treats more than 11,000 cats and dogs in our emergency room. Thousands more see our veterinary specialists.
- Canadian Hospital Allows Patients to Get Visits From Their Pets
- The pet is assessed upon arrival for temperament, cleanliness, and overall health, and then placed in a covered crate, which is wheeled to the patient's room.
- Youngstown City Council revokes pit bull ordinance
- They actually have a very good temperament with people because they were needed to switch between owners very easily and never be too protective. If you think breeding plays that much of a role, don't you think German shepherds or Rottweiler's would be ...