- any of a breed of large light gray usually short-haired pointers of German origin. Origin of WEIMARANER. German, from Weimar, Germany.
- Michigan Weimaraner Rescue Program
- Do you have a Weimaraner you can no longer keep? We're experienced in program stay with Chris Conklin, our state Weimaraner Rescue.
- Tarheel Weimaraner Newsletter,
- Dear Tarheel Weimaraner Club membership,.
- SURRENDERING YOUR WEIMARANER TO NORTHERN
- Northern California Weimaraner Resuce, Inc.
- Do You Really Want a Weimaraner??? The Weimaraner is a short
- The Weimaraner is a short coated, gray dog, whose colors range from a light silver gray to dark gray.
- An Emergency in Slow Motion
- A big mutt, with Weimaraner eyes — grey eyes — arrived every day at twilight, as if to signal the oncoming night. "It was very haunting," Arbus said. "He would come and just stare at me in what seemed a very mythic way.
- Dog's seizures returning
- BY GARY THOMPSON Dear Dr. Thompson: I have a 5-year-old Weimaraner who has been having seizures since he was 7 months old.
- Readers' snapshots: Big and bigger
- Barb Marks, who lives on Geiger Avenue SW in Massillon, sent in this snapshot of Gracie (left), her Weimaraner, meeting a Great Dane at Doggie Paddle Day at the Oak Knoll Park wading pool.
- 'HEADS WITH TAILS'
- In one of his early videos the artist William Wegman flips a coin and adjusts his very compliant dog — a Weimaraner named Man Ray — accordingly. Heads, and Man Ray faces the camera; tails, and his hind quarters are on display.
- Police report
- A male Weimaraner dog, gray in color, was located in the 1400 block of Ohio. Tony C. Jones, Augusta, was arrested and issued a notice to appear for domestic battery.
- Weimaraner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Weimaraner is a dog that was originally bred for hunting in the early 19th century.
- Weimaraner Information and Pictures
- All about the Weimaraner, info, pictures, rescues, care, temperament, health, puppies and much more.
- American Kennel Club - Weimaraner
- A medium-sized gray dog, with fine aristocratic features. He should present a picture of grace, speed, stamina, alertness and balance.
- Weimaraners, Weimaraner, Weimaraner Club of America
- Features information for new owners, breed history, pictures, training, health issues, events, clubs, membership, weim calendars, and FAQs.
Weimaraner is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Weimaraner books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesalternative health q
bob jones sr quotes
guimaras people and culture