A selection of articles related to weird.
Original articles from our library related to the Weird. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Weird.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Healing with Reiki
- "Happiness is a sort of action" Aristotle A Reiki healing is a great example of letting everything be as it is, of doing by not doing but just simply being there, of going with the flow. One of the truths of Reiki namely is, that the healee - not...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- The Symbolic Language of Dreams
- In dreams we are carried away to a wonderland of imagination - pleasures and fears blend themselves into a magical universe. When awake we have forgotten that this wonderland exists in our own souls. A Language According to Jung, dreams as well as daydreaming,...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
Weird is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Weird books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The End of China's 'Weird' Architecture
- Due to a recent announcement issued by the country's State Council and the Communist Party's Central Committee, “oversized, xenocentric, weird” buildings will no longer be approved for construction. The directive, which also bans gated communities, ...
- Here Are All The Weird Quirks On My Aston Martin V8 Vantage
- There's just something about climbing into an Aston Martin. The sight. The sound.
- Krauthammer Scorches Trump's 'Very Weird' Super Tuesday Two News Conference
- Conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer blasted Donald Trump's Super Tuesday Two press conference, scorching the “very weird” performance with a line that garnered attention online. “I don't think I've ever heard such a stream of disconnected ideas ...
- 11 Weird Details That Totally Change Your Favorite '90s Movie Scenes
- Now, you can judge me if you want, but I've never said that the reason I love '90s movies is because they make unimpeachable sense. I love them because they're basically my lifeblood — a cinematic time capsule of my childhood.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic on Parodying 'Star Wars,' Joining 'Comedy Bang! Bang!'
- "Weird Al" Yankovic played about 100 concerts last year in support of Mandatory Fun — the first Number One album of his career — but it turns out that was just the warmup.
Related searchesraising indigo children
list of holy cities confucianism
sonata form monothematic expositions
battle of karbala
bottom bracket eccentric