A selection of articles related to wekhedu.
Original articles from our library related to the Wekhedu. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wekhedu.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Wekhedu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wekhedu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- El tractament de les malalties en l'antic Egipte
- d'Horus i d'Atum i s'assegura que resulti efectiu contra les malalties “ wekhedu” 10 de l'ull.
Suggested Web Resources
- ANCIENT EGYPT : Healing
- It was deemed essential that the healing ritual acted against the principle of suffering itself, called "wekhedu" ("wxd"), or "be painful, suffer, endure".
- piccione, history 330: course outline
- nature and character of wekhedu: wekhedu as aetiological principle: wekhedu as materia peccans (pyaemia?
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy | RM.com ®
- refered to as wekhedu (translated as morbid principle or rot).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesemotional rebirth
dream dictionary lips
enzyme etymology and history
feudalism what is feudalism