A selection of articles related to wekhedu.
Original articles from our library related to the Wekhedu. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wekhedu.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Wekhedu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wekhedu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- El tractament de les malalties en l'antic Egipte
- d'Horus i d'Atum i s'assegura que resulti efectiu contra les malalties “ wekhedu” 10 de l'ull.
Suggested Web Resources
- ANCIENT EGYPT : Healing
- It was deemed essential that the healing ritual acted against the principle of suffering itself, called "wekhedu" ("wxd"), or "be painful, suffer, endure".
- piccione, history 330: course outline
- nature and character of wekhedu: wekhedu as aetiological principle: wekhedu as materia peccans (pyaemia?
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy | RM.com ®
- refered to as wekhedu (translated as morbid principle or rot).
Related searchesboris vladimirski
m1 abrams production history
frank sinatra influences
the critic doris