- Book Review: Orson Weles: One-Man Band by Simon Callow
- The third (and penultimate) part of Simon Callow's mighty embrace of Welles's life and work covers the period 1947-65, when the great sorcerer was in Europe. This includes his playing Harry Lime in Carol Reed's The Third Man as well as his own Othello, ...
- England's Six Nations squad: Eddie Butler picks his possible 32
- So Eddie Jones needs to pick his starting XV who will play to his game plan and then stick with it. England crushed Wales in the Six Nations. At one point Weles took a lineout and the England pack just rolled them backwards onto the ground.
- Prospect recommends: The best films this month
- Though standard bearers for independent cinema, Joel and Ethan Coen relish old-style Hollywood. They delight in its foibles and excess (and worse). They also love to put a fundamentally decent guy in the midst of a mess.
- “When we opened our club Warszawa Powisle, in 2009, there was a small group of people who went out, and I knew most of them. But as the Polish economy started to do well, people began traveling, coming back with ideas, and sort of re-created the ...
- Weles. Słowiański bóg, Władca Zaświatów, cz.4
- Weles był słowiańskim Władcą Zaświatów. Nie miał on jednak nic wspólnego ze Złotym Bykiem - Wołosem, Sporzącym Bydło, choć niektórzy ich utożsamiają. Był podziemnym bogiem magii, przysiąg, sztuk czarodziejskich, rzemiosła, kupców, a przede ...
Weles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Weles books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
irish mythology ulster cycle
oath of office singapore
hard science fiction anime
summit series legacy